X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 115th Congress: On Permanent Vacation

From everything, including reality.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Re: 115th Congress: On Permanent Vacation

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084488/
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I still think Moore pulls this thing out. GOP still has a month to find some far more trivial skeleton in his opponent's closet, and that will be just enough for Moore to flip the script to bring the people seated on the fence back over to his side. I'd also expect some polling location shenanigans in the heavily black districts.

Finally, never put it past 'Bama to be 'Bama. It's a completely different world there and in MS, even compared to the rest of the South.

Comment

LOL. Gateway Pundidiot is already hard at work trying to discredit the 5th accuser.

Meanwhile, even Calgary Ted has pulled his support.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          I still think Moore pulls this thing out. GOP still has a month to find some far more trivial skeleton in his opponent's closet, and that will be just enough for Moore to flip the script to bring the people seated on the fence back over to his side. I'd also expect some polling location shenanigans in the heavily black districts.

Finally, never put it past 'Bama to be 'Bama. It's a completely different world there and in MS, even compared to the rest of the South.
          I'm sticking to my 5% win. It'd be 25% if it was Strange.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

To a sweeter more beautiful thread I could not subscribe.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Roy Moore should be done, and never show his face in public again, but I'll bet this will have no effect on the election.

Oh this gets better and better. The "letter" that was supposedly signed by 50+ pastors in support of Moore and posted to Facebook by his wife over the weekend, was apparently an old letter, from before the GOP primary and before the accusations began. 2 pastors have said they did not give his wife permission to use their names, and have asked to be removed.
              Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 11-14-2017, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Of course he will pull it out. Those nitwits down there will completely buy into the whole "fake news" thing on this and pray for the "false accusations" to stop.

Comment

Now even Paul Ryan is calling for Moore to leave the race.

"He should step aside," Ryan said during his news conference. "Number one, these allegations are credible. Number two, if he cares about the values that he claims to care about, then he should step aside."

I think we already know that Moore doesn't care about Ryan's number two.

Comment

When you are so awful Paul Ryan and Ted Cruz think you need to step aside...well you better hope there aint an afterlife cause you are going to burn
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                      Now even Paul Ryan is calling for Moore to leave the race.

"He should step aside," Ryan said during his news conference. "Number one, these allegations are credible. Number two, if he cares about the values that he claims to care about, then he should step aside."

I think we already know that Moore doesn't care about Ryan's number two.
                      Mr. Moore takes his directions from Gawd, not Paul Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Mr. Moore takes his directions from Gawd, not Paul Ryan.
                        TEH DEBIL put those hussies in his path as a temptation. So really, Moore is the victim here...

How did my Fox audition go?
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I'd say Moore is 50/50 to win this. Goopers could in fact ensure his defeat by running credible write in candidate like Strange to split the vote but that means electing a Democrat and most conservatives would prefer having a pedophile. Not like they haven't had some who buggers kiddies as their leader before (see Hastert, Dennis).

Kicking him out of the Senate with the full force of Bannon-Brietbart behind him is going to be a hoot, especially when he turns around and runs again! Getting kicked off the Hillbilly Supreme Court didn't stop him from coming back to it, and I doubt a Senate expulsion will either.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            I'd say Moore is 50/50 to win this. Goopers could in fact ensure his defeat by running credible write in candidate like Strange to split the vote but that means electing a Democrat and most conservatives would prefer having a pedophile. Not like they haven't had some who buggers kiddies as their leader before (see Hastert, Dennis).

Kicking him out of the Senate with the full force of Bannon-Brietbart behind him is going to be a hoot, especially when he turns around and runs again! Getting kicked off the Hillbilly Supreme Court didn't stop him from coming back to it, and I doubt a Senate expulsion will either.
                            There's no way they kick him out of the Senate. If he wins, he's in. Dump is president, for god's sake.

I think he's 60/40. I would not doubt the Echo Chamber finds a way to assure their captives, er, viewers that Moore is just the innocent, godly victim of a Vast Liberal Conspiracy. And Hillary! And George Soros!! SQUIRREL!!!
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              There's no way they kick him out of the Senate. If he wins, he's in. Dump is president, for god's sake.

I think he's 60/40. I would not doubt the Echo Chamber finds a way to assure their captives, er, viewers that Moore is just the innocent, godly victim of a Vast Liberal Conspiracy. And Hillary! And George Soros!! SQUIRREL!!!
                              I think its possible they kick him out of the Senate if they think he'll get too much in the way of the Grand Theft Nation that they have going on. Roy Moore becoming entrenched in his Senate seat and refusing to vote on tax cuts for billionaires unless detention camps for gays are part of the legislation is a disaster for Itch and crew. Hence their real motivation for trying to get rid of him. That's why I think they might just subvert his candidacy. Yeah, you'd have to deal with a Dem for another 2 years but they ought to be able to pick it back up in 2020 and its not like Moore would be a reliable vote if he won the seat anyway.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                              X