X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Emeritus.

I have adjusted the initial photo to comply with local community standards.
    I'd still pick them to score more goals than the MLS Minnesota Loons.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: 115th Congress: On Permanent Vacation

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I have $20 that says he wins if he runs.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        I have $20 that says he wins if he runs.
        No bet.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Steve King‏Verified account @SteveKingIA

Diversity is not our strength. Hungarian Prime Minister Victor Orban, “Mixing cultures will not lead to a higher quality of life but a lower one.”
          He exchanged his dog whistle for a bullhorn. The joys of 2016 is never ending
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            Holy crap. The GOP has gone Full Nazi.

Never go Full Nazi.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              Actually, it depends on who you mix with. Some cultures are just plain incompatible.

Comment

Oh good.
                https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/08/u...on-allred.html

Moore accuser says that she added the bottom of the yearbook description. SHe should have been forthright about that from the start. It's now going to be used to discredit the whole **** thing.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Oh good.
                  https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/08/u...on-allred.html

Moore accuser says that she added the bottom of the yearbook description. SHe should have been forthright about that from the start. It's now going to be used to discredit the whole **** thing.
                  Holding onto the bag, are we? Evidence is now all in question.

Comment

He did it - where there is smoke, there is fire. Bama voters don't care though, and he'll win. Which is fine with me, I don't plan on vacationing there anytime in the next century, and I'm sure Moore voters don't want librul Yanks like me there either.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      He did it - where there is smoke, there is fire. Bama voters don't care though, and he'll win. Which is fine with me, I don't plan on vacationing there anytime in the next century, and I'm sure Moore voters don't want librul Yanks like me there either.
                      As a senator, he will be in your town.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Holding onto the bag, are we? Evidence is now all in question.
                        Nice try snowflake but it isnt.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          As a senator, he will be in your town.
                          Say what?
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            Nicely done, Sic, but he's irrelevant--he's from Kentucky.

Comment

Huffington Post is now reporting Collins had no deal...she can't even bs right.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Huffington Post is now reporting Collins had no deal...she can't even bs right.
                                She lied?!?!

This is why we don’t elect women. They lie!!
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X