This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    She is banking that her constituents are too stupid to realize she played them.
    Most of them are too stupid to realize

Comment

• Re: 115th Congress: On Permanent Vacation

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      She didnt get played...she knew what would happen. The House would never support stabilizing ObamaCare it would die in Conference Committee if the Senate tried.

She is banking that her constituents are too stupid to realize she played them.
      So, not only did she lie about the economists but she also lied about that? That's a lot of lying. How do these people sleep at night?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        So, not only did she lie about the economists but she also lied about that? That's a lot of lying. How do these people sleep at night?
        On very soft, very expensive sheets. And like a baby.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          On very soft, very expensive sheets. And like a baby.
          So, they're all sociopaths?
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So, they're all sociopaths?
            There is something wrong with someone who runs for office. That something becomes larger commensurate with the office she runs for.

It may not be sociopathology -- it may be a savior complex like Obama or narcissism like Dump or EARNDADDYSRESPECT like C+ Augustus. But something's broken in there and the fly wheel is spinning out of control. Somethin' aint right.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              How to get elected in Dumbf-ckistan.
              Ol' Roy knows that if there's an afterlife, Satan himself will be personally welcoming him at the Fiery Gates. He's just projecting.

Comment

This is classic. The moron Collins was on Meet the Press this weekend. I watched. I also posted about it. A lot. Anyway her argument was that she believed the tax cuts would pay for themselves. When Chuck Todd pointed out that no study has been published that says that she said talk to a couple of economists and rattled off their names.

Look what I find today.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...e-gop-tax-plan

Who elected this clown?

MAJOR UPDATE. IT GETS BETTER:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...rate-back-home

That is classic. She got played.
                I doubt it. She knew she would get nothing, but needed something she could go back to her constituents with and say, "See, I tried, but our leadership lied to us."

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  I doubt it. She knew she would get nothing, but needed something she could go back to her constituents with and say, "See, I tried, but our leadership lied to us."
                  Yes. Part of playing the game is playing your constituents.
                  Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    That’s not going to fly with constituents
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The republicans better hope to farking god they hold on to the senate and the house. This **** will hit the fan in the most epic way possible if they lose even one
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I'm now fairly convinced we'll witness the end of the US as a world superpower in my lifetime. It won't happen overnight, but this year has been the start of it. We're going to be somewhere around 1960/70s UK level by the time I hit 50, except instead of letting our empire go independent, we'll be outright ceding overseas territories and bases to Jhina to pay our debts, as our working poor class grows larger with every passing year. Time to pick up that Assimil Mandarin course.

Should be a great era for rock n' roll again, though.

Good luck Beijing, you're gonna need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Sure it will. Most of them are morons.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            I'm now fairly convinced we'll witness the end of the US as a world superpower in my lifetime. It won't happen overnight, but this year has been the start of it. We're going to be somewhere around 1960/70s UK level by the time I hit 50, except instead of letting our empire go independent, we'll be outright ceding overseas territories and bases to Jhina to pay our debts, as our working poor class grows larger with every passing year. Time to pick up that Assimil Mandarin course.

Should be a great era for rock n' roll again, though.

Good luck Beijing, you're gonna need it.
                            I had two high school teachers who knew Mandarin, because "It's going to be the language of business and economy soon." This was 17 to 20 years ago.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              I had two high school teachers who knew Mandarin, because "It's going to be the language of business and economy soon." This was 17 to 20 years ago.
                              Lol. Suckers.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Are you kidding? Why do you think these clowns keep getting elected? No one wants to believe they are dumb enough to fall for it but they are. There are people I know, lefties, who think Erik Paulsen is a pragmatic number cruncher who votes based on his thoughts not his party.

The people of Maine will see a bunch of ads about how she saved ObamaCare and how she was cutting taxes to protect them and was screwed by Paul Ryan (you know one of the evil ones unlike her the hero!!!) about SALT and fixing the issues with ending the individual mandate. They wont do a simple google search and will keep her around. The populace is stupid and that is why nothing ever changes.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X