X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress: On Permanent Vacation

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Huffington Post is now reporting Collins had no deal...she can't even bs right.
    She is running non stop ads up here saying she did and how she helped the middle class. Those ads can't be wrong, she would never lie
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      She is running non stop ads up here saying she did and how she helped the middle class. Those ads can't be wrong, she would never lie
      She is also saying she will pull her support if the provisions arent in place in the final version of the bill. (which they wont be) Unless Mainers are destroying her right now I dont see her changing her vote if it matters.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It's too bad in a way, that she would get burned. She caved, but at least she fought when few others ever lifted a sword.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          She is also saying she will pull her support if the provisions arent in place in the final version of the bill. (which they wont be) Unless Mainers are destroying her right now I dont see her changing her vote if it matters.
          She will vote no if given permission, that only comes if they have the votes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            It's too bad in a way, that she would get burned. She caved, but at least she fought when few others ever lifted a sword.
            She didn't fight. Not at all.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              She didn't fight. Not at all.
              Not as we would have her fight, but she's a republican, Scooby. Neither you nor I would vote for her, but she is one of only a very few republicans who has done anything whatsoever to oppose some of idiocy, including the Skinny repeal of ACA. You are not going to get a Republican who is a Democrat, and if the village is allowed to stone to death any Republican who shows any sign of moderation, then . . . well, then things will become as bad as you always say they are, and we could all just as well give up and become gopher fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                No she didn't. She fidnt cave she was always voting yes. Don't fall for the propaganda.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                  Not as we would have her fight, but she's a republican, Scooby. Neither you nor I would vote for her, but she is one of only a very few republicans who has done anything whatsoever to oppose some of idiocy, including the Skinny repeal of ACA. You are not going to get a Republican who is a Democrat, and if the village is allowed to stone to death any Republican who shows any sign of moderation, then . . . well, then things will become as bad as you always say they are, and we could all just as well give up and become gopher fans.
                  She fought on the ACA...but on taxes she was holding true to party 100%. Sorry but this wreaks of people calling John Kasich a moderate cause he is only 90% crazy.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Huh.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      She fought on the ACA...but on taxes she was holding true to party 100%. Sorry but this wreaks of people calling John Kasich a moderate cause he is only 90% crazy.
                      Ding ding ding
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        He's just washing his hands in advance. Moore is a lock.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Polling has him within MOE. I know this seems a lot like Dump Redux, and it may be, but I have hopes that GOP turnout will be depressed for a child molester.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Polling has him within MOE. I know this seems a lot like Dump Redux, and it may be, but I have hopes that GOP turnout will be depressed for a child molester.
                            Haha don’t you know? A Democrat being in office is worse than a child molester. That’ll get all the uneducated hicks out to vote
                            Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 12-10-2017, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              So was Sec/Sen Clinton. Voters have been shown to be a fickle group.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

My daughter's fiancee grew up in Montgomery. When he was still young, his father came out but continued to live in Alabama. He has been in a marriage-type relationship with another man for a long time. By all accounts a good man who has a pretty good relationship with his son. Son can't understand it either.

Comment

Working...
                                X