X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 115th Congress: On Permanent Vacation

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    I think its possible they kick him out of the Senate if they think he'll get too much in the way of the Grand Theft Nation that they have going on. Roy Moore becoming entrenched in his Senate seat and refusing to vote on tax cuts for billionaires unless detention camps for gays are part of the legislation is a disaster for Itch and crew.
    Well for one thing by the time he takes his seat The Heist will have been passed so the Eldritch Gods will be appeased.

And even so, Moore may be a lunatic, but he is a Republican lunatic -- he's not going to get in the way of feeding the middle class into the ravenous jaws of Jabba the Donor. That's what those guys do for a living -- it's their central organizing principle. Not to mention that as soon as he has his seat the Wingnut Gravy Train will start dropping off 12-year olds at his office in exchange for votes.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      TEH DEBIL put those hussies in his path as a temptation. So really, Moore is the victim here...

How did my Fox audition go?
      This take might land you a show starting at 2 am when your target audience has finally fallen asleep, and concluding at 4am right before they wake up to pee. For a better time slot you would need to blame Demoncrats, and to get in prime time you'd have to link it to 6HI6LLA6RY

Comment

There's no way they kick him out of the Senate. If he wins, he's in. Dump is president, for god's sake.

I think he's 60/40. I would not doubt the Echo Chamber finds a way to assure their captives, er, viewers that Moore is just the innocent, godly victim of a Vast Liberal Conspiracy. And Hillary! And George Soros!! SQUIRREL!!!
        (Author's note: I originally posted this in the POTUS thread; it fits here also.)

It's politics.
        It's the South.
        It's the guy in power.
        It seems all too common.
        No matter the side of the aisle.

We've seen the pattern before with a Southern governor who walked away unscathed.
        https://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...crimes/545729/

I'm surprised "The Atlantic" sees (their words) a "reckoning" for him at this point.
        The party needs to come to terms with the fact that it was so enraptured by their brilliant, Big Dog president and his stunning string of progressive accomplishments that it abandoned some of its central principles. The party was on the wrong side of history and there are consequences for that. Yet expedience is not the only reason to make this public accounting. If it is possible for politics and moral behavior to coexist, then this grave wrong needs to be acknowledged. If Weinstein and Mark Halperin and Louis C.K. and all the rest can be held accountable, so can our former president and so can his party, which so many Americans so desperately need to rise again.

Roy Moore's political career deserves to become Ol' Roy; however, we've seen the pattern of escape happen for politicians in the South.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

When Southern politicos are exposed as unsavory it's normally by northern media outlets.

Is part of the issue "them **** Yankees" and the South sticks with their guy?
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
            Of course he will pull it out...
            I don't think Moore has ever pulled it out.
            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
              Of course he will pull it out...
              I don't think Moore has ever pulled it out.
              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

TEH DEBIL put those hussies in his path as a temptation. So really, Moore is the victim here...

Welp, good enough for a spot on The Greg Gutfeld Show for a couple weeks. But you're going to have to step up your game to get onto The Ingraham Angle.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                  This take might land you a show starting at 2 am when your target audience has finally fallen asleep, and concluding at 4am right before they wake up to pee. For a better time slot you would need to blame Demoncrats, and to get in prime time you'd have to link it to 6HI6LLA6RY
                  Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Welp, good enough for a spot on The Greg Gutfeld Show for a couple weeks. But you're going to have to step up your game to get onto The Ingraham Angle.

OK, how about this. Feminism and The Pill destroyed the American family and caused these girls to be running around the mall with sinful notions they picked up from The Liberal Media and the Homosexuals in Hollywood. If it weren't for Secular Humanist attacks on religion they would have been in church. Judge Moore was kindly volunteering to provide them with proper adult male supervision because their parents weren't exercising Personal Responsibility. Also, climate change is a hoax. Buy my book.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 11-14-2017, 11:41 AM.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Jimmy Swaggert gives it two thumbs down...not enough crocodile tears!
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

OK, how about this. Feminism and The Pill destroyed the American family and caused these girls to be running around the mall with sinful notions they picked up from The Liberal Media and the Homosexuals in Hollywood. If it weren't for Secular Humanist attacks on religion they would have been in church. Judge Moore was kindly volunteering to provide them with proper adult male supervision because their parents weren't exercising Personal Responsibility. Also, climate change is a hoax. Buy my book.
                      Not enough "and whatabout the Clintons and everything they have done".
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Nope, you are not good at this at all. Here's what that headline should have been:
                        "The democrats were running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor, and now they are up in arms over Roy Moore going shopping in a mall?!?"

Comment

Nope, you are not good at this at all. Here's what that headline should have been:
                          "The democrats were running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor, and now they are up in arms over Roy Moore going shopping in a mall?!?"
                          Well, bump Hannity to four nights a week, because here's the fifth night!!
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Now THIS is the real issue here. Very well done.
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Best Comment:

it's possible that the Alabama SecState blows goats for nickels.
                              Cornell University

Comment

So they're including a repeal of the individual mandate to free up more $$$$ for tax cuts and with McCain and Paul as yes, they have the 50+ Pence to pass it.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X