• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress: On Permanent Vacation

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    #GIFsThatEndTooSoon
    Amen. I couldn't find the next line.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Smart. That shuts down the "Liberals are covering up for it too!!" angle the GOP will try. Better to get transparent.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        #GIFsThatEndTooSoon
        I like it better this way. Watch it loop about ten times. It get really intense, like It Follows.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Smart. That shuts down the "Liberals are covering up for it too!!" angle the GOP will try. Better to get transparent.
          We had Louie CK and Franken both acquiesce. Meanwhile we hear nothing from Trump and Roy Moore. And guess what, it won't matter.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            We had Louie CK and Franken both acquiesce. Meanwhile we hear nothing from Trump and Roy Moore. And guess what, it won't matter.
            No, no, each time the left took the high road the public rewarded them for it....

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              No, no, each time the left took the high road the public rewarded them for it....
              "When they go low, we go high.....and lose elections."
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Franken's lengthier apology is better, and he's saying he welcomes an ethics investigation and will fully cooperate with it.

At the least, his damage control team is better than anyone on the GOP.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  rotflmao

No.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    rotflmao

No.

Comment

I'm probably one of the few people left that still chuckles to himself while reciting, "Franken and Davis" skits in his head.

"I'm Al Franken. And I'm Tom Davis..."

Goddamit Al.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        I'm probably one of the few people left that still chuckles to himself while reciting, "Franken and Davis" skits in his head.

"I'm Al Franken. And I'm Tom Davis..."

Goddamit Al.
                        You're not the only one. "Send the money to me... Al Franken."

And of course.

Meanwhile, Roy's lawyer aint doin him any favors.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

On the plus side, Al didn't harass teenagers at the local mall. So, he's got that going for him...which, is nice. :-/

Comment

This revelation puts a severe crimp in Kep's 2020 Dream Team ticket.
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              You're not the only one. "Send the money to me... Al Franken."

And of course.

Meanwhile, Roy's lawyer aint doin him any favors.
                              Under My Thumb.

Comment

Seeing reference in another forum (but no link) that photographer has said the photo was staged and the woman being groped was in on it....

Comment

Working...
                                X