X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress: On Permanent Vacation

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Seeing reference in another forum (but no link) that photographer has said the photo was staged and the woman being groped was in on it....
    Supposedly the photog was Franken's brother per a MN AP reporter's Twitter.
    AP guys say USO told him "yup" was brother, while on tour; brother denies.

https://twitter.com/kpottermn
    Last edited by The Sicatoka; 11-16-2017, 04:16 PM.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      We had Louie CK and Franken both acquiesce. Meanwhile we hear nothing from Trump and Roy Moore. And guess what, it won't matter.
      Would Minnesota voters send Franken home if his election were next week? How would you vote?

edit:

Unfair question without knowing his opponent. Assume his last.
      Last edited by burd; 11-16-2017, 04:26 PM.

Comment

So Franken’s accuser doesn’t think he needs to resign and she accepted his apology.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          So Franken’s accuser doesn’t think he needs to resign and she accepted his apology.
          Well that's good. I hope ultimately it works out then.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Seeing reference in another forum (but no link) that photographer has said the photo was staged and the woman being groped was in on it....
            There is a zero percent chance she wasnt in on it...she is obviously fake sleeping. It is still obviously in very poor taste.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
              You can blame Kepler for getting me here. I don't typically frequent this thread but he made a post about this topic so I cruised on over here to see the current topic of the day. I don't know too much about Moore personally but if he turns out to be a not so funny comedian you have my solemn vow I will rip on him for that. Franken is my senator and I have knowledge of his body of work in Hollywood so that makes it very easy for me to relate to this. Never heard of Moore until a few weeks ago.

Have you seen Franken's movie? Watch it and tell me if you still think he's a good comedian.
              We have all seen trading places
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                There is a zero percent chance she wasnt in on it...she is obviously fake sleeping. It is still obviously in very poor taste.
                Spin is so easy, isn’t it
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Spin is so easy, isn’t it
                  I am not spinning at all. I havent defended him for a second about this. I just think the Right (and some on the Left) trying to equivocate this with Roy Moore is disingenuous at best.

The difference between The Left and the Right is easy to see on this one. Al apologized and is cooperating with the ethics investigation being brought about by his fellow Democrat from Minnesota. Roy Moore and his fellow Bamans are attacking the alleged victims or flat out saying what he is accused of isnt even a bad thing.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Hell, Al said he needs to be investigated himself.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Roy Moore and his followers believe he walks in the light of the Lord. Holy immunity.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Roy Moore and his followers believe he walks in the light of the Lord. Holy immunity.
                        You'd like to think there are degrees. What Franken did was wrong but it's not molestation wrong. Or Trump wrong. But, whatever. The right skates while the Left steps up and takes the heat. And the right wins. Every time.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Franken himself said that it's obvious why she would feel violated by that photo. Why would he say that if she were in on it?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            You'd like to think there are degrees. What Franken did was wrong but it's not molestation wrong. Or Trump wrong. But, whatever.
                            You are right, but the left has to be careful not to hit the false equivalency button on this one (and I'm not saying you did). It seems they have been fairly careful to avoid that, for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              You are right, but the left has to be careful not to hit the false equivalency button on this one (and I'm not saying you did). It seems they have been fairly careful to avoid that, for the most part.
                              I have not. As far as I'm concerned Franken is done along with every other man that gets caught in this wave. I just hope someday it's not all placed in the same bucket. And I hope there is a special place in hell for the ones that attack the victim to save their own skin.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                                Franken himself said that it's obvious why she would feel violated by that photo. Why would he say that if she were in on it?
                                I think he just wants to put forth the right message in response to this whole thing to make this go away quickly rather than denying/arguing and having this drag out even further.

Comment

Working...
                                X