X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats Tigers, well done!
    GO NU HOCKEY
    Always bullish on the future.
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Re: Princeton 2017-18

Congratulations. Well earned.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by hobeydog View Post
        Gutsy win in OT by the Tigers after giving up the lead with 6 seconds left. I'll be in Worcester next weekend. What are my chances in seeing Princeton there?
        Probably not too good. That seems to be the likely landing spot for Cornell as a 1 seed, which means Princeton cannot be there as a 4 seed.

Comment

This thread is a few weeks past its use-by date, but I'm happy to see it keep going for a few more weeks.

When will we know where the Tigers are playing in the regionals?

Comment

Originally posted by Halloweenman View Post
            This thread is a few weeks past its use-by date, but I'm happy to see it keep going for a few more weeks.

When will we know where the Tigers are playing in the regionals?
            Selection show is on ESPNU at 12:00 EDT.

Comment

Originally posted by hobeydog View Post
              Selection show is on ESPNU at 12:00 EDT.
              Pairing 1 v 16, etc down to 8 v 9, you matched up with Cornell, which can't happen, so you'll be flip flopped with somebody else.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Just wanted to offer my congratulations to the Tigers on winning their first ECACH title in 10 years.
                Any team that knocks off the Top 3 teams and goes 6-0 in the playoffs deserves it. Good luck in the NCAA’s. Hope to see you in St. Paul.

Comment

Great performance Princeton!! Congrats on a very well deserved tournament win!
                  Go princeton!
                  Let's go Union !
                  ECAC Regular season champion : 2010-11, 2011-12, 2013-14, 2016-17
                  ECAC Tournament champion : 2012, 2013, 2014
                  NCAA champion : 2014

Comment

Congrats to Princeton. Your 10 year plan is working to perfection: 1998, 2008 and now 2018 ECAC Tourney Champs.
                    Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                    And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                    WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• Re: Princeton 2017-18

Kudos to the Tigers and transplant 'Gater coaches Ron and Brad. Good luck in the Big Dance. It's great to see some new blood in the NCAAs.
                      COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

Way to go guys. Great tournament run. You beat the top three teams in the conference. Best of luck next week. Hope to see you play if you make it to Worcester.

Comment

Terrific field in Allentown and with PSU in the mix that building should sellout on Saturday. Take care of the Buckeyes and we'll be able to catch the final on Sunday on our way back from Worcester.

Comment

Great performance. Rooting for you guys to keep it going!

Comment

A BIG Green congrats to you. Well deserved and earned as you are playing your best hockey of the long season! Remember I have been singing your praises all year lond and will continue to do so. Talk about a high octane offense regional from all four teams. Go ahead and soak in the moment and don’t stop now in representing ECAC and IVY league hockey well.

Comment

From a Buckeye fan what can we expect to see from your team on Saturday? Who are your best players? What style do you guys play?

Comment

Working...
                                X