No announcement yet.

Notre Dame @ RPI (11/17/17 & 11/18/17)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame @ RPI (11/17/17 & 11/18/17)

RPI has no chance since I expect to be there.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: Notre Dame @ RPI (11/17/17 & 11/18/17)

Please start Marshall. Sorry but Perry is an absolute sieve who doesn’t seem to realize the game starts at 7pm, of course the same could be said for the entire team.
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
      Please start Marshall. Sorry but Perry is an absolute sieve who doesn’t seem to realize the game starts at 7pm, of course the same could be said for the entire team.
      Sorry, I have no control over that.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

He really did have a terrible game last night, and was surprised he wasn't pulled. To be fair, I don't know how much better Marshall is, as his rebound control isn't that well up. The defence, though, could use to not take a nap.

Comment

Despite a USCHO thread calling them a Gawdawful Hockey East Team, the Irish are members of the Big Ten now and are currently in first place there, having swept Ohio State on the road and Penn State at home for a perfect 4-0 league record. Overall, they are 8-3-1, with their losses having come to Denver, Omaha, and somewhat surprisingly, Sacred Heart. They were ranked sixth in the USCHO poll going into last weekend.

Notre Dame’s goal-scoring has been from a variety of players. The leading goal-scorer has five goals, while there are four guys with four apiece and another four with three apiece through their first twelve games. The guy to watch is anybody who happens to be on the ice at the same time as senior forward Jake Evans, who leads the team by a wide margin with 15 assists.

Sophomore Cale Morris has carried the bulk of the goaltending load, with a 7-1-0 record, 2.05 GAA, and .935 save percentage. Freshman Dylan St. Cyr (whom the Engineers might see in one of the weekend’s games) has a 1-2-1 record and 3.22 GAA, though his save percentage of .914 isn't all that bad.

Comment

St. Cyr is a fantastic goalie. The knock, he’s sub 6’......probably closer to 5’10”. I’ld take him on my team any day though. Mom is the only female, a goalie too, to ever play in an NHL game. Now who knew that?
            Last edited by turk181; 11-12-2017, 09:48 PM.
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

St. Cyr is a fantastic goalie. The knock, he’s sub 6’......probably closer to 5’10”. I’ld take him on my team any day though. Mom is the only female, a goalie too, to ever play in an NHL game. Now who knew that?
              Ms. Manon Rheaume?

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
                Ms. Manon Rheaume?
                Give that man a Nat Sherman cigar.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X