Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hollywood Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Everybody flirts. Not everybody should flirt, but everybody flirts.

The line between flirting and harassment... that's pretty bright. I don't think you accidentally cross it unless you're a moron or you don't care.

Also: it's Dr. Mrs. She's the doctor, not I.
    Except what you think is a flirt may be taken as harrassment.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Re: Hollywood Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      And there's the rub. The line is moving more and more every day.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        Did you really expect anything different?
        No, but I honestly do not understand the double standard and it makes me ill.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
          Which specific cases ARE you talking about? I'm not really seeing anyone be punished for crimes 50 years ago, so an example would be helpful.
          I would guess he is speaking hypothetically.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Everybody flirts. Not everybody should flirt, but everybody flirts.

The line between flirting and harassment... that's pretty bright. I don't think you accidentally cross it unless you're a moron or you don't care.

Also: it's Dr. Mrs. She's the doctor, not I.
            so can you ask for sex off someone, as long as you can't get them fired or the like? a kinda, "hey, wanna f?" as long as them saying no won't pressure them to either lose their job or feel like they may lose their job?

after all, humans are really just upright dogs. so what is a little butt sniffing amongst speciesmates?

don't broads make themselves look pretty to draw attention to themselves? they only want the RIGHT person to offer sex. how would the man know if he is the right one or not if he doesn't ask?
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              And there's the rub. The line is moving more and more every day.
              Well the key for both sides is to understand that everyone has a different line. What is acceptable flirting to one person might be harassment to another. If Men begin to think that way their behavior will in theory get better.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

think this has to be job related. harvey held acting jobs/positions over those broads so they had to show up in his hotel room and watch him beat it. if he just asked them on the street that is bad behavior (and if he exposed himself in public, actionable).

observing out loud (w/o torrettes) "hey nice titt tees" may score you 1 in 1,000... but you do have a chance. betting it's only harassment if you are the burger king manager and she's flipping for you.

Comment

"I don't think you accidentally cross it unless you're a moron or you don't care."
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Well the key for both sides is to understand that everyone has a different line. What is acceptable flirting to one person might be harassment to another. If Men begin to think that way their behavior will in theory get better.
                    men like that are all over saudi. they solve it by engaging in anal with each other.

Comment

"I don't think you accidentally cross it unless you're a moron or you don't care."
                      so dr mrs kep got an endless supply of roses for a couple months before she told kep to stop it already and just ask?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        President appears to have gotten away with commenting on Al Franken with no real damage.
                        what damage?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          so can you ask for sex off someone, as long as you can't get them fired or the like? a kinda, "hey, wanna f?" as long as them saying no won't pressure them to either lose their job or feel like they may lose their job?

after all, humans are really just upright dogs. so what is a little butt sniffing amongst speciesmates?

don't broads make themselves look pretty to draw attention to themselves? they only want the RIGHT person to offer sex. how would the man know if he is the right one or not if he doesn't ask?
                          Please tell me all of this is a joke. I mean, I assume, but maybe that's a mistake?
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            so dr mrs kep got an endless supply of roses for a couple months before she told kep to stop it already and just ask?
                            Roses? Hell, diamonds.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Please tell me all of this is a joke. I mean, I assume, but maybe that's a mistake?
                              locker room talk

here there is no outward flirting for example. no bars (of course). nobody asks for numbers. word is if a woman makes eye contact with you that is flirting. now obviously loooooong eye contact, not just making sure nobody walks into each other.
                              very strange.
                              smiles are supposedly ripping ones clothes off.

of course mookie smiles and talks with everyone. hope peeps realize mookie is married and not wanting any. man or woman. (not that there is anything wrong with that)

Comment

Roses? Hell, diamonds.
                                rich ivy leaguers

Comment

Working...
                                X