Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hollywood Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hollywood Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Holy ****

She anchored while she was going through a miscarriage? That’s horrible.
    they do entire shows on location during football? or a spot shot? (mookie doesn't watch so ... the question )

as she says, surreal.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Rainman.
      Sixteen.
      Good grief.

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/dus...-2-1202641525/
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Is Buccigross the first direct or indirect college hockey impact?

http://awfulannouncing.com/espn/john...arassment.html
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Bucci sucked anyways as an announcer and anchor...this just cements he is an awful human being.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Bucci sucked anyways as an announcer and anchor...this just cements he is an awful human being.
            Fan of Bucci, and if this is true (and it looks like it is), * that guy. Ugh.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Fan of Bucci, and if this is true (and it looks like it is), * that guy. Ugh.
              Meh. He always struck me as someone that's capitalizing on a niche. That niche being hockey, of course. He was never anywhere near good at calling a game. Did he promote college hockey? You betcha. Was I ever impressed? No.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                Meh. He always struck me as someone that's capitalizing on a niche. That niche being hockey, of course. He was never anywhere near good at calling a game. Did he promote college hockey? You betcha. Was I ever impressed? No.
                I appreciated that he promo'd hockey, and responded to the fans via social media, and truly seemed to care about the sport. The few and far between, you know? I'll wait until the facts come out, and then make a decision on my following.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  The Comments...
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    Is Buccigross the first direct or indirect college hockey impact?

http://awfulannouncing.com/espn/john...arassment.html
                    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise about Delta House-on-Bristol.

I worked for Nike for a while. Their "Jock Division" is gonna be just as bad.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I’m still waiting for the Fortune 500 c-suite shoes to drop.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        But he called it Cawlidge Hawkey...he is so clever. (nope)
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

ESPN released the text exchanges on Bucci....

http://thebiglead.com/2017/12/15/esp...hn-buccigross/

This does not seem like sexual harassment.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            ESPN released the text exchanges on Bucci....

http://thebiglead.com/2017/12/15/esp...hn-buccigross/

This does not seem like sexual harassment.
                            Come on, dude. They are. Imagine you're her and substitute The Rock for Bucc. Now do you see?

I believe the word you're looking for is this does not seem like sexual assault. It's not. But it is definitely unprofessional and sexually ew. It's a hostile work environment. If ESPN really blew her off and then demoted her she should nail them to the wall.

A woman should be able to do her job without some drooling ex-jock dope making a seventh grade attempt at becoming "better acquainted." I'm sure that passes for suave in some circles but not among those who walk upright.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 12-15-2017, 08:33 AM.
                            Cornell University

Comment

I think on their own they arent awful (though definitely nearing creepy) but if he actually added in a shirtless pic that is a different story.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I think on their own they arent awful (though definitely nearing creepy) but if he actually added in a shirtless pic that is a different story.
                                There is nothing creepy about those texts. They are between two people clearly interested in one another. Even the text regarding the shirt isn't creepy, in context. She's drinking champagne and talking about taking a picture of a fellow passenger and sending it to him. He jokes about sending a picture of him shirtless making pancakes.

I have no doubt the atmosphere in general around the ESPN headquarters was like a men's locker room, but if those text messages are her smoking gun, sorry.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X