Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hollywood Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hollywood Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    I'd bet she helped keep his antics alive by never saying a word about it.
    I knew it was a b-tch's fault.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Geoffrey Rush in trouble now...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Unrelated, but I looked through his filmography. I can’t find a singl movie I enjoyed on his list.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Unrelated, but I looked through his filmography. I can’t find a singl movie I enjoyed on his list.
          The remake of House on Haunted Hill is fun.

Quills is excellent.

The Life and Death of Peter Sellers is brilliant and heartbreaking.

The King's Speech is solid.

Everything else looks like sh-t.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The first Pirates was a fun movie. Agree on the others.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              The book thief was just ok. A bummer after being one of my top five books of all time

Comment

I hated the first hour of the first pirates and the first ten minutes of the second I never watched anything more. And the only reason I watched the first ten of the second was because I was forced to.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I hated the first hour of the first pirates and the first ten minutes of the second I never watched anything more. And the only reason I watched the first ten of the second was because I was forced to.
                  I loved the first pirates. Everything since has sucked.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    I loved the first pirates. Everything since has sucked.
                    This.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Johnny Depp is one of the most overrated actors of all time. He’s awful.
                      Code:

Comment

He is overrated. But he's not awful. He's good, but not THAT good.

Comment

I liked all the Pirates movies...havent seen the 4th though.
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

He's awesome.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

He’s not good. The Bulger movie was his chance to prove me otherwise.

Awful. Just like him.

He should have told tim burton to **** himself after the first movie. After that he was just typecast and he never grew. He’s also a world class ********** after what he did to Amanda Heard.
                              Code:

Comment

He’s not good. The Bulger movie was his chance to prove me otherwise.

Awful. Just like him.

He should have told tim burton to **** himself after the first movie. After that he was just typecast and he never grew. He’s also a world class ********** after what he did to Amanda Heard.
                                The Bulger movie was terrible to begin with. You can only do so much with what you are given.

Comment

Working...
                                X