Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hollywood Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hollywood Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Matt Lauer just terminated by NBC over allegations.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Matt Lauer just terminated by NBC over allegations.
      He is the rw'er no?

Easy to cut them on just allegations
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        He is the rw'er no?

Like that RWer Charlie Rose?

From the sounds of it there is plenty of proof and multiple victims though currently only one is filing a complaint.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          He is the rw'er no?

Sounds like you are accepting anyone to be part of the whole left wing scam that you want to pretend that is going on.

How about we just FINALLY get over the barriers that women have to deal with? It's not acceptable regardless of your party, race, country, etc.

Just stop it already.

Comment

Another one.

@AP: BREAKING: Garrison Keillor says he's been fired by Minnesota Public Radio over allegations of inappropriate behavior.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Lake Wobegon is a safer place tonight...
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                Another one.

@AP: BREAKING: Garrison Keillor says he's been fired by Minnesota Public Radio over allegations of inappropriate behavior.
                Look, just kill me now, will ya? It will get you one more vote in VA.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Lake Wobegon is a safer place tonight...
                  I thought the women were strong?
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Another one.

It should go without saying but all the stuff about one allegation just now coming to light is bull. He’s been an open secret predator for more than 20 years. But... better late than never. No more should the scumbags be protected by the politeness of normal people who know better.
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                      It should go without saying but all the stuff about one allegation just now coming to light is bull. He’s been an open secret predator for more than 20 years. But... better late than never. No more should the scumbags be protected by the politeness of normal people who know better.
                      Wait, what? You're going to have to source that kind of allegation. Zero sources I'm reading say anything to that effect.

ETA: https://www.reddit.com/r/minnesota/c...inappropriate/

There are a few comments that seem to mirror your statement.
                      Last edited by dxmnkd316; 11-29-2017, 04:09 PM.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Wait, what? You're going to have to source that kind of allegation. Zero sources I'm reading say anything to that effect.

ETA: https://www.reddit.com/r/minnesota/c...inappropriate/

There are a few comments that seem to mirror your statement.
                        I think it was secret enough not to be published by the Minnesota Nice press, but my old boss told me about him 10 years ago. Women “in the know” including the woman my boss married knew enough not to go near him.
                        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.

Comment

Jesus. What makes civilized people think they can act this way?

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/mat...en-1202625959/

As the co-host of NBC’s “Today,” Matt Lauer once gave a colleague a sex toy as a present. It included an explicit note about how he wanted to use it on her, which left her mortified.

On another day, he summoned a different female employee to his office, and then dropped his pants, showing her his *****. After the employee declined to do anything, visibly shaken, he reprimanded her for not engaging in a sexual act.

He would sometimes quiz female producers about who they’d slept with, offering to trade names. And he loved to engage in a crass quiz game with men and women in the office: “f—, marry, or kill,” in which he would identify the female co-hosts that he’d most like to sleep with.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

And supposedly had a button at his desk to close his door on short notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

I trust that most of us can’t imagine ourselves acting this way but we’ve all wondered if power could so completely corrupt us. I’m sad to make the realization that it’s almost 100% ***holes that ever get to the “top” of these professions. ie CEOs are nearly all sociopaths. So no, I wouldn’t act that way if I was in charge... but I’ll also never have the chance to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                                I trust that most of us can’t imagine ourselves acting this way but we’ve all wondered if power could so completely corrupt us. I’m sad to make the realization that it’s almost 100% ***holes that ever get to the “top” of these professions. ie CEOs are nearly all sociopaths. So no, I wouldn’t act that way if I was in charge... but I’ll also never have the chance to prove it.
                                Pretty much sums it up.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X