Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hollywood Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    Ooh, ooh, I wanna play Rampant Baseless Internet Speculation!

Keep your eye on Dan Schneider. Producer of the cavalcade of 90's/00's/current live action Nickelodeon shows (All That, Kenan and Kel, The Amanda Show, Drake and Josh, iCarly, et cetera, et cetera.) Per Reddit (yeah, yeah) it's a pretty open secret.
    The foot fetish thing? I think that rumor is as old as the Internet.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Re: Hollywood Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

@dicknixon keeps tweeting that it is a well known fact that Kirk Douglas raped Natalie Wood.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

This changes the story considerably. Gal Gadot had a three-picture deal at WB. Batman Vs Superman, Wonder Woman and Justice League complete that deal. That means she is NOT under contract for the sequel.

For their part, WB says they have heard no such demand from Gadot and Gadot hasn't said anything publicly.

ETA: the release date for WW2 was moved up to November 1, 2019 to avoid direct competition with that little Star Wars film.
        Last edited by ticapnews; 11-13-2017, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Hey, the day is almost over and there have been no new allegations made against any Hollywood actors, directors or executives today! So, good job everyone.

Not so fast, political world...

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            Please let Tom Hanks be a good guy...
            No way David S Pumpkins gets wrapped up in this stuff. Please.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
              Hey, the day is almost over and there have been no new allegations made against any Hollywood actors, directors or executives today! So, good job everyone.

Not so fast, political world...
              Premature...

Tom Sizemore
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                Premature...

Tom Sizemore
                I'm shocked that a man of Sizemore's character would do----

Ok, no I'm not. Not one bit.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  Premature...

Tom Sizemore
                  Wow. That's a lot of detail and a lot of corroboration.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Better get ready for three year's worth of movies starring Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks, directed by Ron Howard.
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                      Better get ready for three year's worth of movies starring Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks, directed by Ron Howard.
                      Breaking: Julia Roberts recruited girls from a local middle school for Tom Hanks and Ron Howard to double team.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        I'm shocked that a man of Sizemore's character would do----

Ok, no I'm not. Not one bit.
                        What's next, are we going to hear that Andy Dick was doing inappropriate things to people on the set?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Breaking: Julia Roberts recruited girls from a local middle school for Tom Hanks and Ron Howard to double team.
                          And they called it "The Aristocrats!"

Wait, that isn't how it goes?
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            You don't expect them to tag team that skank Roberts, do ya?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Wonder what the ghost of Fatty Arbuckle is thinking?
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                Wonder what the ghost of Fatty Arbuckle is thinking?
                                "I shoulda reached higher"?

Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X