Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11/11/17: Cool Cadets? A win at the Vet? Adrian CCC the light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post
    I was there Hawk ... B O.R type cold But it makes for great ice.
    The rink crew do their best but the weather has not cooperated this year. Too many hot cold hot cold days. As I've said before. I can go to the YMCA and have better ice. For a $60k a year school with a (let's face it) top DIII hockey team, it's time for Coach Taylor and Hobart to have a better facility.
    Remy Babineaux
    remyb616@gmail.com
    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Re: 11/11/17: Cool Cadets? A win at the Vet? Adrian CCC the light?

Originally posted by Adam_Krug#1 View Post
      Last night was my third time coaching at St. Norbert. Every time the fans have gotten more obnoxious. They were booing my players, especially Trevor Boyd. My players are class acts and deserve to be treated that way. I'm thankful we won't have to go back there this year. If we play them in the playoffs it will be at home because my team is clearly more superior.
      http://new.uscho.com/faq/uscho-fan-forum/

Be yourself! Do not pose as a player, coach or other known personality. Similarly, do not pretend to be another poster, or change the content of another user when quoting them. Let others speak for themselves.

Comment

The weather is not very good this year
        Last edited by west123; 12-11-2017, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Same with me. I checked in last night and they had the same sound issue against Castleton. Must be just the way it is. Oh, OK, I guess I'm getting older than I remember. Anyway, I have a nice sharp picture, but the sound is not very clear. Should be a good one!!

Comment

Originally posted by board View Post
            http://new.uscho.com/faq/uscho-fan-forum/

Be yourself! Do not pose as a player, coach or other known personality. Similarly, do not pretend to be another poster, or change the content of another user when quoting them. Let others speak for themselves.
            Maybe he is also Real_Wil_Nichol
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
            X