Airport "Security" -- 80% fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Airport "Security" -- 80% fail

Just had a friend fly home from New Orleans to Chicago. Got selected for additional TSA testing as his carry on bag (with his passport from a cruise he was just on, additional cash, his wallet, and all other items from his pocket so it wouldn't get lost) were being run through the x-ray. Then, the TSA agents let an elderly handicapped woman cut ahead in line. Then, because she needed assistance, the whole family was allowed through. Buddy is still waiting to go grab his carry on and personal items.

Two older women from the next line over (unrelated to buddy or the family allowed to cut) walk past the end of the conveyor with everyone's items backing up on it and grab my friends bag, before he can get it and disappear into the crowd. TSA agents told him "too bad, go file a police report." First sheriff officer he sees goes "Well, I haven't been told about a missing bag, go file a report first." To which my friend said "I'm asking to file the stolen bag report *NOW*." Second sheriff said "What do you want me to do?" and waited a half hour approaching TSA to check the video.

Then goes back to my buddy and goes "Oh, it happened just like you said, yeah, lets get that report started for you."
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Just had a friend fly home from New Orleans to Chicago. Got selected for additional TSA testing as his carry on bag (with his passport from a cruise he was just on, additional cash, his wallet, and all other items from his pocket so it wouldn't get lost) were being run through the x-ray. Then, the TSA agents let an elderly handicapped woman cut ahead in line. Then, because she needed assistance, the whole family was allowed through. Buddy is still waiting to go grab his carry on and personal items.

Two older women from the next line over (unrelated to buddy or the family allowed to cut) walk past the end of the conveyor with everyone's items backing up on it and grab my friends bag, before he can get it and disappear into the crowd. TSA agents told him "too bad, go file a police report." First sheriff officer he sees goes "Well, I haven't been told about a missing bag, go file a report first." To which my friend said "I'm asking to file the stolen bag report *NOW*." Second sheriff said "What do you want me to do?" and waited a half hour approaching TSA to check the video.

Then goes back to my buddy and goes "Oh, it happened just like you said, yeah, lets get that report started for you."
      We recruit them at malls.

For reals. That's where your TSO comes from. These are the guys the army said, "I dunno..."
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        We recruit them at malls.

For reals. That's where your TSO comes from. These are the guys the army said, "I dunno..."
        Still, it has to get old going through those Iowans' bags filled with dildos, handcuffs, and pralines.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          Still, it has to get old going through those Iowans' bags filled with dildos, handcuffs, and pralines.
          says you!!!!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            Psycho.
            Sorry. He wasn’t brown enough to be called a terrorist.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Sorry. He wasn’t brown enough to be called a terrorist.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

That picture is so perfect
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

President Spray-tan should be somewhere near Boner as well.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    President Spray-tan should be somewhere near Boner as well.
                    The chart lacks enough orange.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      That picture is so perfect
                      I think Maize had a better one from the Family Guy or something.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                        I think Maize had a better one from the Family Guy or something.
                        Cornell University

Comment

No. Absolutely no.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.58d770f3d6b1
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            The problem is, they can.
                            Russell Jaslow
                            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                              The problem is, they can.
                              Have fun with my flipphone!
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Mookie would get his back in the mail in 5 days
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X