Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    It's not as dignified as being on your knees to the russians
    Oh snap.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      No, he's the President that bowed to the Saudis. I don't find that Presidential. To each their own.
      ? Pretty sure the current guy is not doing a great job standing up to them- lets just ignore anything they do that is morally, ethically or legally wrong but give me the $$$. He is all but licking their a55. Not sure how that is more Presidential.

Comment

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/gop-...-policy-center

An analysis of House Republicans’ tax bill released Monday by the non-partisan Tax Policy Center found a wide disparity between the winners and losers under the plan—with the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans netting nearly 50 percent of all the benefits and nearly 30 percent of Americans seeing an increase in their tax bill after 10 years.

Thanks to the loss of several popular tax deductions, including state and local taxes, medical expenses, student loan interest and others, the report estimates that 12 percent of taxpayers would pay higher taxes starting in 2018 and at least 28 percent of taxpayers would pay more by 2027.

Should the GOP tax plan pass Congress and go into effect in 2018—a big if at this juncture—nearly everyone in every income group would see a reduction in their taxes next year. But that benefit is not spread evenly.

The Tax Policy Center estimates that taxpayers making less than $48,000 a year would get a “modest” tax cut of between 0.3 and 0.5 percent, while those in the top 1 percent would see a much larger cut of 2.5 percent—saving about $37,000 a year on average.

By 2027, after many of the middle class tax cuts in the GOP plan expire, the difference would be even more stark. The report found that people earning less than $55,000 a year would see an average increase in their taxes, of nearly $2,000, while those in the top 1 percent would get an average tax break of nearly $53,000. For the richest of the rich, the top 0.1 percent of Americans, the windfall is even greater: an average of nearly $300,000 a year.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
            Sickening.
            It's really quite amazing how the lying has become systemic.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Thank Parise money flows downhill.

Comment

No, he's the President that bowed to the Saudis. I don't find that Presidential. To each their own.
                Lmfao!
                https://***********/realdonaldtrump/status/927672843504177152

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  Thank Parise money flows downhill.
                  One of my favorite Colbert segments.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Finally giving up the facade eh. Thank God like only 3 people actually bought your act
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

He was 10 times as Presidential as anyone you guys have nominated in half a century.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I'd also like to point out how really pathetic you are. Incredibly simple minded, as well.

That's got to be one of the dumbest things you have ever posted. And you have posted some real doozies.

Comment

Don’t worry. He’s going to claim it was just a joke at this point. Or accuse the left of being snowflakes.
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Tis better to remain silent and be thought an idiot than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              He was 10 times as Presidential as anyone you guys have nominated in half a century.
                              Excuse me. He once wore a tan suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Excuse me. He once wore a tan suit.
                                The Audacity of Taupe

sharmlessly stolen, but an all-timer
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X