• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Less than one.
    "If you like your ... " == "Read my lips ... "

Both stood there and espoused what they knew would never be true.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      "If you like your ... " == "Read my lips ... "

Both stood there and espoused what they knew would never be true.
      Obama was a dignified president. He was the very definition of "presidential." I was more than pleased with him, I was proud to be represented by him to the world.

I can't help you if you're so far around the bend you can't or won't see that.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Obama was a dignified president. He was the very definition of "presidential." I was more than pleased with him, I was proud to be represented by him to the world.

I can't help you if you're so far around the bend you can't or won't see that.
        Who was bending over you say you missed?
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

You are pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
            You are pathetic.
            That's about as low as it gets. If he had any credibility left it's all gone now.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              That's about as low as it gets. If he had any credibility left it's all gone now.
              He's just over compensating.

Comment

Jeebus. You might as well have called him President Blackenstein.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

No, he's the President that bowed to the Saudis. I don't find that Presidential. To each their own.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

No, he's the President that bowed to the Saudis. I don't find that Presidential. To each their own.
                    Humility is not weakness. That's neanderthal thinking.

Comment

Typical Republican. No Context.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                        Humility is not weakness. That's neanderthal thinking.
                        The most humble President ever was Carter. When'd he bow?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Typical Republican. No Context.
                          It's not as dignified as being on your knees to the russians

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            It's not as dignified as being on your knees to the russians
                            Context and Facts no longer matter. That's why Trump is President.

Comment

I don't know. What's your point?

Comment

Completely irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                                X