This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    LOL, we've been over this before. In the last 40 years, only Democratic presidents managed to reduce the deficit year over year. Clinton even managed a surplus.

Democrats spend, no question. But they are the only party that realizes that to have an effective government, you need to keep taxes going.

Republicans cut taxes, but they spend like there's no tomorrow. Even more if there is a "war".

So lets not pretend that it's always both parties, equally.
    Both sides... are wrong!

Comment

Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      Both sides... are wrong!
      No. As long as one side is systematically there to destroy government the other side cannot be wrong.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Both sides... are wrong!
        Are you saying both sides are forgetting one entire side of the ledger; namely, they are only looking income, and not limiting expenditures.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

You probably should follow through on the promises you make to hostile foreign powers to keep them happy...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ow-lawyer-says

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            Are you saying both sides are forgetting one entire side of the ledger; namely, they are only looking income, and not limiting expenditures.
            No I’m saying that Republicans pretend to care about it and clearly don’t and never have in the past 4 decades despite the fact that their rube voters think they do.

And the D’s during that time have actually done something to balance it and even create surpluses despite the fact that the idiot republicans keep destroying the economy by deregulating financial institutions, giving billionaires handouts, and waging illegal wars.

Comment

No I’m saying that Republicans pretend to care about it and clearly don’t and never have in the past 4 decades despite the fact that their rube voters think they do.

And the D’s during that time have actually done something to balance it and even create surpluses despite the fact that the idiot republicans keep destroying the economy by deregulating financial institutions, giving billionaires handouts, and waging illegal wars.
              It's so very funny when R's complain about the debt and deficit, yet ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS vote for the party that just cuts taxes. And this one is a WHOPPER of a tax cut- $1T added to the deficit. Not the debt, the DEFICIT- which means it will get added that much more every single year. With the hope that tax cuts will lead to a more robust economy.

WHEN HAS THAT EVER HAPPENED??????

Why do some of you continue to vote for these guys if you are HONESTLY worried about the deficit/debt???? I just don't understand that.

You are never going to cut your way to prosperity. Ever.

Comment

It's so very funny when R's complain about the debt and deficit, yet ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS vote for the party that just cuts taxes. And this one is a WHOPPER of a tax cut- $1T added to the deficit. Not the debt, the DEFICIT- which means it will get added that much more every single year. With the hope that tax cuts will lead to a more robust economy.

Why do some of you continue to vote for these guys if you are HONESTLY worried about the deficit/debt???? I just don't understand that.

Because someday I may have a legacy to pass down to my kids and I don't want it taxed. Same as everything else. Delusion is the word for it.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  Is it just me or when he speaks does it always seem like he's trying to hold back a smirk?
                  I think it's gas.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

With the hope that tax cuts will lead to a more robust economy.

The people who came up with the concept basically admitted it’s a farce, you’d basically have to be the fiscal version of Frauddy to think it works. Or more likely just selfish like the token R who didn’t vote for Trump.

Comment

https://***********/KrangTNelson/sta...34341767450625

So that's Cartman in the middle, Kyle right behind him, and Stan on the far right. Which one's Kenny?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        So that's Cartman in the middle, Kyle right behind him, and Stan on the far right. Which one's Kenny?
                        Kenny's always in the jacket hood. He's right there.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

https://***********/KrangTNelson/sta...34341767450625

Did Cartman time travel from 1920s Chicago?
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                            Did Cartman time travel from 1920s Chicago?
                            I feel like there's a "Fatty Arbuckle" joke somewhere here.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I feel like there's a "Fatty Arbuckle" joke somewhere here.
                              I know where you're going with this...

Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

You're never going to spend your way to prosperity, either, no matter how much they shove Keynes down your throat.

ALL spending must be on the table, with exception to anything specifically called out in the Constitution (which includes debt interest). Not just stuff you don't like, or another party doesn't like.

Comment

Working...
                                X