This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Actually, what’s going to be missed is that apparently he’s also got enough to charge Flynn’s son. You want to squeeze someone to cooperate? Put their children in the spotlight.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      BREAKING: Special counsel Robert Mueller has enough evidence to bring charges against President Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn in the Trump-Russia probe, according to an explosive new report.
      This is moving fast. Jared better be prepared cause it is almost guaranteed he is next. Trump Already is Blaming Kushner which is a sure sign he thinks Kushner is going down.

If Kushner gets charged Trump will try and get Mueller fired because it will be his only recourse. They can pretend Webster's Dad and Manafort and Flynn were not as involved as they were but Jared we KNOW is involved at the highest levels. Jared was in every meeting, Jared was going to fix like 10 different high level problems, Jared was one of the reasons I believe Bannon left.

This investigation is going faster than the current Hollywood scandal outing the scum that reside there.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Scooby, you didn't answer the question. What has Trump done during his Presidency that warrants impeachment? Or is this just more sour grapes that a "R" dared enter the White House?
        How about handing Israeli Intelligence to the Russians in the Oval Office? How about talking about classified secrets at a dinner at Mar-a-Lago where regular jerkoffs were eating pie?

I like though that you said "during his presidency" so the real reason he is in trouble cant be brought. Alexis, Alex must be so proud of you! Be careful though...I just heard over the Ham Radio a new Wal-Mart Death Camp is opening up in your vicinity
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Yep...and is the proof that these polls dont matter...

Trump has succeeded in satisfying voters who elected him president but few others. Voters who supported Trump continue to be overwhelmingly supportive, with 91 percent approving of his performance, including 69 percent “strongly.”
          As long as the Republicans and Trump voters are satisfied he will put up the same numbers in 2020. The Dems need to vote or we will have another 4 years of this clown.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            How about handing Israeli Intelligence to the Russians in the Oval Office? How about talking about classified secrets at a dinner at Mar-a-Lago where regular jerkoffs were eating pie?

I like though that you said "during his presidency" so the real reason he is in trouble cant be brought. Alexis, Alex must be so proud of you! Be careful though...I just heard over the Ham Radio a new Wal-Mart Death Camp is opening up in your vicinity
            Don't forget obstruction of justice, in his own words he fired Comey to stop the Russia investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Paul Ryan says repealing the estate tax is about fairness.
              Is it just me or when he speaks does it always seem like he's trying to hold back a smirk?
              Last edited by Spartanforlife4; 11-05-2017, 10:41 AM.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

"Samurai warriors"?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

So it sounds like another Panama Papers incident happened. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross is named in it having ties to Putin oil company.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Every one is responsible for the debt. We keep voting people in who spend like they're getting prepped for a colonoscopy.

But I've also heard that deficits don't matter.
                    LOL, we've been over this before. In the last 40 years, only Democratic presidents managed to reduce the deficit year over year. Clinton even managed a surplus.

Democrats spend, no question. But they are the only party that realizes that to have an effective government, you need to keep taxes going.

Republicans cut taxes, but they spend like there's no tomorrow. Even more if there is a "war".

So lets not pretend that it's always both parties, equally.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      So it sounds like another Panama Papers incident happened. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross is named in it having ties to Putin oil company.
                      Yep.

Hang em high.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Isn't James Macarthur dead?
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Someone's in for some angry childish tweets! https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1D50TR

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan said on Sunday that special counsel Robert Mueller should not be fired or step down, and needs to be allowed to follow his Russia investigation to its end.

“We need to let these career professionals do their jobs, see it through...I don’t think he should be stepping down and I don’t think he should be fired,” Ryan said in an interview on Fox News Sunday.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Trumps first statement while on Japan visit: proves he has never watched the 1986 Micheal Keaton cult favorite "Gung Ho."
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

And as a follow up, he asked "Why [their] samurai didn't shoot down North Korea's missles."
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

WASHINGTON — Tucked away in the Republican tax plan are several provisions that have little to do with overhauling the tax code and more to do with ensuring conservative lawmakers vote for the legislation.

The 400-plus-page bill released Thursday includes changes that would codify the rights of “unborn children,” allow tax-exempt religious organizations to engage in political activities and impose hurdles for immigrants seeking to claim refundable tax credits.
                                SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/04/u...imes&smtyp=cur
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X