X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    It's sad how bad White Christian Males have got it right now.
    Saw the perfect term for this. "Broflakes."

Oxford Dictionary has it on their radar along with a perfect cartoon to sum up the Republican party:

Last edited by Kepler; 11-17-2017, 05:52 PM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Saw the perfect term for this. "Broflakes."
      That’s perfect.

Comment

Scarlet, you should read the Top Comments thread with the link to the Facebook story. There are some other good ones.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

British publicist that set up Trump Tower meeting willing to talk to Mueller
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

First off: nice shirt.

Also: I believe it was joe saying something about well-timed plane crashes. Remind me not to be on that guy's flight.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Made the mistake of bringing up politics with my buddy who is fairly liberal but more of a centrist I guess, at least that’s kinda what I always thought.

Anyhow I brought up the republican tax plan and some of the reasons I take issue with it, the state tax deduction and less federally dependent states subsidizing states like Kansas for one. I also brought up the student loan thing as well as the estate tax. He basically argued the estate tax doesn’t matter because it’s easy to hide it from taxes essentially and also argued that the studies of rich states subsidizing poor states was somehow false and used poor methodology, but wouldn’t elaborate. And then said poorer states contributing less to federal programs like social security shouldn’t matter.

I’m kinda at a loss lol, but I’ve kinda thought he might be a secret republican or something .

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                Made the mistake of bringing up politics with my buddy who is fairly liberal but more of a centrist I guess, at least that’s kinda what I always thought.

Anyhow I brought up the republican tax plan and some of the reasons I take issue with it, the state tax deduction and less federally dependent states subsidizing states like Kansas for one. I also brought up the student loan thing as well as the estate tax. He basically argued the estate tax doesn’t matter because it’s easy to hide it from taxes essentially and also argued that the studies of rich states subsidizing poor states was somehow false and used poor methodology, but wouldn’t elaborate. And then said poorer states contributing less to federal programs like social security shouldn’t matter.

I’m kinda at a loss lol, but I’ve kinda thought he might be a secret republican or something .
                Buddy is wrong on all points.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                  Made the mistake of bringing up politics with my buddy....
                  Made the mistake of doing that with my dad once. ONCE. Never again. Let's just say we don't see eye to eye, and HE'S the irrational one. Even the rest of my family agrees.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post

He sounds like a libertarian who sides with Ds or Rs depending on how socially liberal he's feeling that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Made the mistake of doing that with my dad once. ONCE. Never again. Let's just say we don't see eye to eye, and HE'S the irrational one. Even the rest of my family agrees.
                      I recall being a teenager and ragging my dad, who voted republican but was a highly rational man (and whose wife was a rational democrat), about what Richard Beelzebub Nixon was doing in southeast Asia. God bless him for simply asking what I thought about Kennedy and Johnson's role in that colossal f chkup and not escalating the verbal conflict with a tunnel-visioned teenager.

Comment

Chaffetz was a good hire for Fox News. He's a Brit Hume clone.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          He sounds like a libertarian who sides with Ds or Rs depending on how socially liberal he's feeling that day.
                          He hates libertarians is the funny thing.

Basically he doesn’t like the state tax deduction and I think that’s because he feels everyone pays for things like social security and states shouldn’t get a higher tax break because they have higher taxes? Now everyone does pay that obviously but I would think the states that are ran more efficiently and have higher taxes give more of their revenue to the fed. Those places tend to have big cities that create all the GDP in this country too.

The estate tax thing was the full libertarian “well the laws are too easy to get around so getting rid of this one won’t matter”

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            I recall being a teenager and ragging my dad, who voted republican but was a highly rational man (and whose wife was a rational democrat), about what Richard Beelzebub Nixon was doing in southeast Asia. God bless him for simply asking what I thought about Kennedy and Johnson's role in that colossal f chkup and not escalating the verbal conflict with a tunnel-visioned teenager.
                            That's great. Your Dad seems like a wise man (and a good father).
                            Cornell University

Comment

Donnie tweeting about how he should have left the basketball players in jail :
                              http://hill.cm/JhsGrcT

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Donnie tweeting about how he should have left the basketball players in jail :
                                http://hill.cm/JhsGrcT
                                Everything is always about him. Always.

Comment

Working...
                                X