This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Getting close to putting mook on ignore for awhile. His "dumb conservative" playacting was funny for awhile, but it's getting old and is now obvious PotY pandering.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Dammit beat me to it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        They were interviewing some Chinese pundits who pretty much said the Chinese were pandering to tRumps need to be stroked with all the fanfare- sort of like giving a kid a lollipop so he will be quiet.
        Actually, they're just feeding his ego so he's easier to roll when it comes to deal time. Cause you know l'il Donnie always makes the best deals.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          Nice bait and switch. Are you equating Studds with either Spacey or Roy Moore?
          don't equate one with anyone. we are all unique in god's eyes....
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

https://extranewsfeed.com/looking-fa...s-236b23fafe29

it is important that one be comfortable

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              I posted that story yesterday because Johnstown is, in addition to where the Jets were based, my Mom's hometown. I have a lot of relatives there, only two of whom have committed suicide*. I made a pilgrimage a few years ago with Dr. Mrs. and it was quite illuminating.

Simply put, it's a sh-tkicker town. It makes West Virginia look sophisticated. It's Alabama with much worse weather and much whiter high school football. It was one helluva shock to realize I am essentially one generation removed from this:

* Not joking.
              Could me and Kep be related!? I have family from there as well and they are by far my smartest relatives. They had an awful time there as kids and from what I know were horribly abused, but wound up being incredibly successful as adults. I've never been and need to do a bit more work on the genealogy/history of my family while they were there.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                Could me and Kep be related!? I have family from there as well and they are by far my smartest relatives..
                That doesn't take much.
                Originally posted by mookie1995
                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  don't equate one with anyone. we are all unique in god's eyes....
                  I wouldn't know about Gawd hisself, but people are certainly of differing value to Gawd in Roy Moore's eyes, depending on what color they are, where they are from, and who and how they f ck.

Comment

I wouldn't know about Gawd hisself, but people are certainly of differing value to Gawd in Roy Moore's eyes, depending on what color they are, where they are from, and who and how they f ck.
                    one should always be skeptical of a person who claims to have knowledge of what god thinks

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      one should always be skeptical of a person who claims to have knowledge of what god thinks
                      Yes. And even if he claims to have knowledge that god exists.

Comment

Yes. And even if he claims to have knowledge that god exists.
                        gotta have faith

Comment

So Trump attacks James Clapper (Lieutenant General and former head of Intelligence) and John Brennan (former head of the CIA) because they still believe Russia interfered. He calls them "Political Hacks" and then of course calls James Comey a "liar and a leaker" and then goes on to talk about how Putin says they didnt interfere. This guy is too stupid for words. Then he gets backlash and changes his tune to "I believe he [Putin] believes he didnt interfere as for me I stand with our agencies especially as currently constituted, with their leadership". (meaning cause Clapper and Brennan arent part of it, even though they were when the report came out)

Clapper and Brennan Fires Back

“Well first of all he was referring to us and political hacks because he was trying to delegitimize the intelligence community assessment that was done,” Brennan told CNN’s “State of the Union.”

Clapper said: "The threat posed by Russia, as John just said, is manifest and obvious. To try to paint it in any other way is, I think, astounding, and in fact, poses a peril to this country."
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            So Trump attacks James Clapper (Lieutenant General and former head of Intelligence) and John Brennan (former head of the CIA) because they still believe Russia interfered. He calls them "Political Hacks" and then of course calls James Comey a "liar and a leaker" and then goes on to talk about how Putin says they didnt interfere. This guy is too stupid for words. Then he gets backlash and changes his tune to "I believe he [Putin] believes he didnt interfere as for me I stand with our agencies especially as currently constituted, with their leadership". (meaning cause Clapper and Brennan arent part of it, even though they were when the report came out)

Clapper and Brennan Fires Back

“Well first of all he was referring to us and political hacks because he was trying to delegitimize the intelligence community assessment that was done,” Brennan told CNN’s “State of the Union.”

Clapper said: "The threat posed by Russia, as John just said, is manifest and obvious. To try to paint it in any other way is, I think, astounding, and in fact, poses a peril to this country."
                            Until even two years ago, having such a child as President was beyond contemplation.

Comment

Trump kicks puppies to the curb, tells Veterans to get bent.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Wow. That is incredibly stupid.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X