This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Wow, Sessions seems to not remember a lot of things. I'm wondering if he should be stressing his facilities even further by asking for additional special prosecutors.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      There's no saving MS, AL, LA, AR, TN, KY, WV. That is Rock Stupid Central and it will endure until the Second Coming (at which Jesus will d-mn them all to hell for their idolatry of football). But as with the USSR, containment and eventual rollback will limit the cancer.
      Curious as to why you've lumped TN in there? Memphis and Nashville both voted blue in the last election (though the rest of the map is indeed dismal). There is some burbling of change in the country music world (see the gentle prodding of Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley at this year's CMA awards -- brief overview). I put it on the NC/GA track. Dolly Parton is also doing her thing to get the locals educated -- Dolly Parton Charity

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Wow, Sessions seems to not remember a lot of things. I'm wondering if he should be stressing his facilities even further by asking for additional special prosecutors.
        Trump is going to regret the day he surrounded himself with stupid people once he got into office.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Trump is going to regret the day he surrounded himself with stupid people once he got into office.
          camouflage.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            The one interesting thing for me was that he told Papodopolous that he was not to say he was representing the Trump campaign then Sessions basically called him a moron.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              On the off chance he's actually telling the truth and cannot remember, he seems not to be able to recall quite a bit, despite it being rather recent events. One would have to question his capacity to fulfill the duties of his job.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                The one interesting thing for me was that he told Papodopolous that he was not to say he was representing the Trump campaign then Sessions basically called him a moron.
                Pot Kettle
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Down to 35% in today's Quinnipiac Poll. We're going to find out what the true floor for any R is, looks like Bush didn't quite make it to the bottom.

Comment

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ushpmg00000009

WASHINGTON ― On Oct. 14, 2016, then-GOP vice presidential nominee Mike Pence vehemently denied that the Trump campaign had any contact with WikiLeaks. It was shortly after that organization had released more emails from the Clinton campaign and other Democrats.

“Nothing could be further from the truth,” Pence said on “Fox & Friends,” when asked if “your campaign is in cahoots with WikiLeaks.”

Pence stood by his comments Monday night, after The Atlantic’s Julia Ioffe reported that President Donald Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., had communicated with WikiLeaks on Twitter, beginning weeks before the 2016 election.

“The vice president was never aware of anyone associated with the campaign being in contact with WikiLeaks,” Pence’s press secretary, Alyssa Farah, said in a statement to HuffPost. “He first learned of this news from a published report earlier tonight.”

Sound familiar? It is far from the first time Pence appears to have been caught in a web of deception.

While leading Trump’s transition team, Pence publicly denied there had been any contact between Russian officials and Trump’s campaign before the election.

“Of course not,” Pence said on Jan. 15. “I think to suggest that is to give credence to some of these bizarre rumors that have swirled around the candidacy.”

He added that communications between Trump’s pick for national security adviser, Michael Flynn, and then-Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak during the transition “had nothing whatsoever to do with those sanctions.”

It turned out that Flynn and Kislyak did discuss sanctions against Russia, among several undisclosed communications that Flynn and other campaign officials had with Russians. In February, Flynn resigned as national security adviser for misleading administration officials, including Pence, on the extent of those contacts.

In March, Pence said he also didn’t know that Flynn had served as a lobbyist for Turkey’s government while also advising Trump’s campaign. News outlets had recently reported that Flynn retroactively registered as a foreign agent following his departure from the Trump administration.

Telling Fox News that the reporting “was the first I heard of it,” Pence said he was “disappointed” by the news.

But in May, The New York Times revealed that Flynn had alerted Trump’s transition team in January that he was under federal investigation for concealing his lobbying work.

Pence’s team stuck with the “he didn’t know” defense.

“The vice president stands by his comments in March upon first hearing the news regarding General Flynn’s ties to Turkey and fully supports the President’s decision to ask for General Flynn’s resignation,” an unnamed Pence aide told CNN.

On May 10, the day after Trump abruptly dismissed FBI Director James Comey, Pence denied that the president’s move was in response to Comey’s investigation into his campaign and its ties to Russia.

“That’s not what this is about,” Pence said, claiming that the president acted on a recommendation from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

The next day, Trump told NBC News that he would have fired Comey “regardless of recommendation” and that he had been thinking about “this Russia thing.”

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

She testified for 10 hours under oath. Let's get Trump under oath.
                      She's in second.
                      Sessions has been under oath for over 20 hours so far.
                      Can't you help Hillary win something?
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        She's in second.
                        Sessions has been under oath for over 20 hours so far.
                        Can't you help Hillary win something?
                        rotflmao. I'm not bringing Hillary back in. Trump is.

Sessions should be prosecuted right now for perjury. Feel free to prosecute Hillary if it makes you feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                          Curious as to why you've lumped TN in there? Memphis and Nashville both voted blue in the last election (though the rest of the map is indeed dismal). There is some burbling of change in the country music world (see the gentle prodding of Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley at this year's CMA awards -- brief overview). I put it on the NC/GA track. Dolly Parton is also doing her thing to get the locals educated -- Dolly Parton Charity
                          I could be behind the times on TN.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Sessions should be prosecuted right now for perjury.
                            It's very hard to go after somebody for lying under oath when they say they "can't recall."

Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              It's very hard to go after somebody for lying under oath when they say they "can't recall."

He said more than that. The Senate has him on perjury right now.

Comment

He said more than that. The Senate has him on perjury right now.
                                Not this Senate. And Mr. Pardon waits with heated pool, and bar.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X