Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    he had the mothers permission (wasn't that an actual quote/excuse?)

though mookie's fav might be the one someone posted about mary being a teenager to joseph's adult carpenter status
    Read something in the National Review of all places that the Bible makes no mention of either Mary or Joseph's age, or any distance between the two of them. The notion that Joseph was a much older man and Mary a young teen came several hundred years later. One would think the hard core Christian Biblical scholars rushing to Moore's defense, including the good judge himself, would know all this...
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    rotflmao
    Well that is one way to solve the opiod crisis...make it easier to get drugs so they all die. Didnt the CIA try that with crack in the inner cities

Jon Oliver nailed it (seriously his episode this week was pure brilliance) Trump is a class 1 troll. Even Scalia couldnt troll this well and he literally looked like a creature out of Harry Potter
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Read something in the National Review of all places that the Bible makes no mention of either Mary or Joseph's age, or any distance between the two of them. The notion that Joseph was a much older man and Mary a young teen came several hundred years later. One would think the hard core Christian Biblical scholars rushing to Moore's defense, including the good judge himself, would know all this...
    Well many of these people also think Trump is an honest, God Fearing Christian so I take their opinion with an entire mine of salt
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    Joseph couldn't believe people actually bought his story.
    Neither could Mary.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

Just a boring user.

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Well many of these people also think Trump is an honest, God Fearing Christian so I take their opinion with an entire mine of salt
    Q- Based on what evidence do you draw that conclusion?

A- Faith.

That's how we operate today.

If the Pope questioned dump on a religious thing- I'm sure his backers will side with the piece of dump. Because.

The Dark One

FWIW, Itch just came out and called for Moore to step aside, losing the "if proven true" test.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/s...-step-51114895

Oddly enough one of the few times Itch stood tall during his miserable career is when he bounced Bob Packwood, so maybe he has little tolerance for this sort of thing.

Or maybe one of the lobbyists he works for told him no more million dollar checks unless he drops Judge Cletus from Alabama.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Lucia Apologist

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    rotflmao
    The guy actually seems to be incredibly qualified to run the department. Summa from Dartmouth, law degree from Yale, clerk for judges on the 4th circuit and SCOTUS (Scalia), former HHS Secretary under Bush 43, then he went to Eli Lilly.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

The Dark One

This might have given Itch a little bit of a push in regards to Moore:

http://www.wbrc.com/story/36829796/n...ess-conference

Quote Originally Posted by alfablue View Post
    Q- Based on what evidence do you draw that conclusion?

A- Faith.

That's how we operate today.

If the Pope questioned dump on a religious thing- I'm sure his backers will side with the piece of dump. Because.
    The Pope did this already. And they did side with tRump. Shocker, I am sure

@ddale8: Update: Trump's right-wing-blogger nominee for federal judge didn't disclose that he is the husband of the chief of staff to Trump's White House counsel: https://t.co/nYGzGLQgVF

Kichizapi Chetan

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    @ddale8: Update: Trump's right-wing-blogger nominee for federal judge didn't disclose that he is the husband of the chief of staff to Trump's White House counsel: https://t.co/nYGzGLQgVF
    Mr. Talley was asked on his publicly released Senate questionnaire to identify family members and others who are “likely to present potential conflicts of interest.” He did not mention his wife.
    There'll be "conflict".
    He'll just do what his wife tells him so as to avoid conflict.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved.

North Dakota Hockey:

there's a good buck in that racket.

tD asked xi to get the ucla ballers off. priorities
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Kichizapi Chetan

64000 > 58200

Stunning.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved.

North Dakota Hockey:

there's a good buck in that racket.

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    well mary was joseph's 3rd wife, right?
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    tD asked xi to get the ucla ballers off. priorities
    Well, he did say he would get 100% of the African-American vote in 2020, so getting the Ball family on his side is technically a start.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    64000 > 58200

Stunning.
    So, it's a sh-tty remake of The Deer Hunter, set in the same Pennsylvania town.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

The Best and Brightest.

WASHINGTON — One of President Trump’s most controversial judicial nominees did not disclose on publicly available congressional documents that he is married to a senior lawyer in the White House Counsel’s Office.

The nominee, Brett J. Talley, is awaiting a Senate confirmation vote that could come as early as Monday to become a federal district judge in Alabama. He is married to Ann Donaldson, the chief of staff to the White House counsel, Donald F. McGahn II.

Mr. Talley was asked on his publicly released Senate questionnaire to identify family members and others who are “likely to present potential conflicts of interest.” He did not mention his wife.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/u...imes&smtyp=cur
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

The Dark One

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    So, it's a sh-tty remake of The Deer Hunter, set in the same Pennsylvania town.
    Wow, that was pretty good.

Reading Kep's posts is like watching Gordie Howe score 16 goals when he was like 70 years old during that last year with the Hartford Whalers. Yeah, he's not the poster he once was but every once in awhile he makes you recall his glory days...

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    The guy actually seems to be incredibly qualified to run the department. Summa from Dartmouth, law degree from Yale, clerk for judges on the 4th circuit and SCOTUS (Scalia), former HHS Secretary under Bush 43, then he went to Eli Lilly.
    I dont think anyone is saying he isnt qualified...plenty of people are qualified. The question is should someone from Pharma get this specific job and we tend to say no.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    It's not a quote from the article. I never used quotes to denote it.
    I was quoting SteveP who seemed to have claimed a quote from the linked article that didn't exist.

Thread Information