X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Wow. That is incredibly stupid.
    Well someone has to find the money to pay for all the golf trips!

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Wow. That is incredibly stupid.
      To say the least. The optics on this are nuts! Especially when your tax plan is about as popular as a root canal...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Of course it's all Trump's fault.

In an email to WTOP Thursday evening, a spokesperson for Walter Reed National Military Medical Center said that a stop work order was issued so that medical officials could “restructure the contract to enhance oversight of patient care.”

Walter Reed apologized for the temporary halt in the popular service and planned to bring back an improved version of the program.
        Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveP View Post
          His administration. Best people apparently can't get **** done.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
            I love that this is said without a hint of irony.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              His administration. Best people apparently can't get **** done.
              He was given the car and the keys and can't get it out of the driveway. All he can do is wreck the car and the house.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                isn't kevin spacey a liberal?
                Anthony Weiner is, and he's in prison now. He sent dick pics. Alabama's wonderful senate candidate tried to **** 14 year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Getting close to putting mook on ignore for awhile. His "dumb conservative" playacting was funny for awhile, but it's getting old and is now obvious PotY pandering.
                  Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                  Anthony Weiner is, and he's in prison now. He sent dick pics. Alabama's wonderful senate candidate tried to **** 14 year olds.
                  They are both scum. It doesn't matter which party it is. Maybe people should stop making this about politics and more about people are scum. (OK, pipe dream, I know)

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    They are both scum. It doesn't matter which party it is. Maybe people should stop making this about politics and more about people are scum. (OK, pipe dream, I know)
                    The proof is not in yet on Moore, but given his bold and repeated denouncement of the constitution he was supposed to uphold, I have no problem believing he would commit sexual assault of a minor and think he is above the law. It’s who he has proven himself to be.

Comment

isn't kevin spacey a liberal?
                      What office was he elected to and if none what's his current employment status? How about that Wiener guy? Roy Moore will likely get a statue. Don't go Flaggie on the bit.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                        Where is that quote from as it's not from the provided link.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          Where is that quote from as it's not from the provided link.
                          It's not a quote from the article. I never used quotes to denote it.

I paraphrased.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                            he had the mothers permission (wasn't that an actual quote/excuse?)

though mookie's fav might be the one someone posted about mary being a teenager to joseph's adult carpenter status
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

he had the mothers permission (wasn't that an actual quote/excuse?)

though mookie's fav might be the one someone posted about mary being a teenager to joseph's adult carpenter status
                              Next they'll use Greek mythology about all the ways Zeus impregnated everything that moved.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

isn't the whole point that they didn't **** though?

Comment

Working...
                                X