This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    I must have missed that afternoon... things move fast here.
    You ain't kidding. I myself have been caught up in "we covered that three days ago."

At the clip we waste virtual ink discussing world happenings, were all bound to miss things.

There are evenings where I just push "last" and skip four or five pages.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

From Twitter:

Thoughts and prayers to all the Republican politicians who lost their seats today. We won't do anything to prevent it from happening again.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Now is not the time to discuss the death of many Republican Politicians. (jobs)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

An event that flew under the radar with the election is Syria's has decided to join the Paris Climate Accord leaving the U.S. as the ONLY nation in the world that hasn't signed on to this voluntary agreement. Trump lied repeatedly about the agreement and by pulling the US out denied us a seat at the international table on an issue that even the Pentagon has recognized as a serious threat to America's security. Once again "WIIFM" Trump puts himself and his flat-earth society base ahead of national interests.
          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
            An event that flew under the radar with the election is Syria's has decided to join the Paris Climate Accord leaving the U.S. as the ONLY nation in the world that hasn't signed on to this voluntary agreement. Trump lied repeatedly about the agreement and by pulling the US out denied us a seat at the international table on an issue that even the Pentagon has recognized as a serious threat to America's security. Once again "WIIFM" Trump puts himself and his flat-earth society base ahead of national interests.
            It didnt go under the radar it just got washed away in the tidal wave of other news. (it was posted here at least)
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I posted this yesterday.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                From Twitter:
                A similar one I saw was "If you're a Democrat, get out and vote. If you're a Republican, thoughts and prayers are fine."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I'm curious how climate change is seen as a security issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                    Military considers it so. Ever hear of mass migration? How about all the Puerto Ricans moving to the main land?
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                      It's been an article of faith in military doctrine that while 20th century wars were over energy, 21st century wars will be over water.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Military considers it so. Ever hear of mass migration? How about all the Puerto Ricans moving to the main land?
                        So it's a threat because we're being invaded by Puerto Rico?

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                          So you don't see people wanting to fight over water and land that is still useful to grow stuff?

Or a massive problem of people getting desperate due to some weather based event that devastated their area?

How long can you survive without power or water? And what would you be willing to do to get it?

Comment

dump cuts entrepreneurship and capitalism in Cuba off at the knees. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...uba/843419001/

Dumb move all on it's own, but put in the context of travelling to China and sucking up to them, who are a much stronger communist foe than Cuba has ever been, it's just another sign of Anti-Obama hypocrisy for this moron.

Comment

This is the way you fight hatred and fearmongering.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                                dump cuts entrepreneurship and capitalism in Cuba off at the knees. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...uba/843419001/

Dumb move all on it's own, but put in the context of travelling to China and sucking up to them, who are a much stronger communist foe than Cuba has ever been, it's just another sign of Anti-Obama hypocrisy for this moron.
                                tD needs to read Foundation.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X