X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Not this Senate. And Mr. Pardon waits with heated pool, and bar.
    He was asked about Pardon power today. He's such a *****. I don't think I've ever seen anyone more scared.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
      Down to 35% in today's Quinnipiac Poll. We're going to find out what the true floor for any R is, looks like Bush didn't quite make it to the bottom.
      Polls dont matter. He is still retaining all of his voters. The Republicans arent voting against him in 2020.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Not this Senate. And Mr. Pardon waits with heated pool, and bar.
        Plus canning Sessions means picking a new AG that will fire Mueller.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Polls dont matter. He is still retaining all of his voters. The Republicans arent voting against him in 2020.
          It boggles me why this isn't understood by now. Seriously, anyone (not you, Handy, obviously) not understand this? Really? And if so, why don't you get it?
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            It boggles me why this isn't understood by now. Seriously, anyone (not you, Handy, obviously) not understand this? Really? And if so, why don't you get it?
            Well the media needs to add the second piece of info to the story. Show the poll numbers then show the Trump Voters. Last week when he drop to 36% he still had 92% of Trump Voters staying with him. He will hold his base.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You can hope less turn out but that's about it. Also remember that certain districts went Obama -> Trump though that might have more to do with less dems voting than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                You can hope less turn out but that's about it. Also remember that certain districts went Obama -> Trump though that might have more to do with less dems voting than anything.
                Depends on your definition of "his voters". That can change. We've seen enough in Alabama to know that no matter what he does Republicans in any State are going to pick him over the Democrat every time. Obama voters going Trump are not surprising. Democrats always over think their vote. They don't go into the booth and say man that guy is a ****tard but I'm getting the Supreme Court so who cares.

Less turn out is the only thing that will sway anything. And if you look at Virginia that's not going to happen. More people voted for Gillespie than any other Republican running for Governor in Virginia. He lost because the Democrats overwhelmed the ballot box. That is the Democrats only path. Changing minds will not work.

Exhibit "A"

“I completely get why Roy Moore is deciding to be defiant and say none of this is true even though there’s now evidence. Because we live in a political environment where people are willing to believe that the other side can’t be right, that they must be acting in bad faith, that they must be lying. And so if they’re lying it means this guy is just a victim. It would not surprise me if Roy Moore still gets elected to the U.S. Senate.” – GOP pollster Kristen Soltis Anderson
                Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 11-14-2017, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Republicans get their cuts to ACA included in the tax bill.

@SenFranken: RED ALERT: Senate GOP just added provision to their tax plan that would gut ACA & kick 13M ppl off insurance. Yes, it's same tax plan that would add $1 trillion+ to deficit while giving majority of benefits to corporations & the rich. We need you to make your voices heard again.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    Republicans get their cuts to ACA included in the tax bill.
                    They are larding the bill up with all sorts of crap they can then "trade" away. But the only point of the bill is the central theft: top rate, corporate rate, and estate tax. We have to maintain discipline and keep exposing all their lies, sanctimony, and their root kit psychopathology.

Scare just a few Reps with furious constituents and we can kill this, and them, D-E-D dead.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 11-14-2017, 07:36 PM.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Congress had her under oath for 10 hours. Let's see Trump do the same.
                      Let's not. The thought of this makes my brain bleed. He is already incoherent on his best days. By the end he would just be flapping his lips with his finger.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        Let's not. The thought of this makes my brain bleed. He is already incoherent on his best days. By the end he would just be flapping his lips with his finger.
                        Gotta think the long game. He'll incriminate himself.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          On the other hand, there has to be a record for perjury, and this would challenge it.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

On the other hand, there has to be a record for perjury, and this would challenge it.
                            Kepler's picking up what I'm putting down.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

He forgot the reverse vampires: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/this-ch...&ICID=ref_fark

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Obama is on there like 8 times but no George Soros? So much for his InfoWars job when he retires

That looks like a crazy persons wall 5 days after they stop taking their meds
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X