X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    stuff like this is gonna get tD reelected. anyone white who thinks colored folks are out to get them and missed their chance to vote in nov is now doubly motivated not to make the same mistake twice.
    What? You think it won't work?
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

stuff like this is gonna get tD reelected. anyone white who thinks colored folks are out to get them and missed their chance to vote in nov is now doubly motivated not to make the same mistake twice.
      I think another term for these people is "skin heads". I agree however. Chump will lose voters who backed him to "send a message" not thinking he was going to win, as well as the fact that his voting base in their 70's and hence there might not be as many of them around by 2020. However, he will easily make that up with white supremacist nutters who normally don't participate in elections but who see for the first time in their miserable lives a loud and proud champion of their cause in the WH.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

What Schiff doesn't know is that's exactly how you win elections. Many people in "rural" America want those kids left in China.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

With the annual turkey pardon coming up, will Trump be pardoning himself or Kushner this year?
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Anyone white who thinks blacks are out to get them is already a dependable Republican voter. That's the audience of Fox News, Limbaugh, Hannity and Alex Jones. They have a lot of free time and they never miss a chance to stick it to "the thugs."
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Child sex trafficking...

Comment

Hmmm...groomed by the Kremlin for 30 years?

Perhaps this belongs in the 'Conspiracy' thread.

Comment

Bad news if you were hoping this would be over in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

What Schiff doesn't know is that's exactly how you win elections. Many people in "rural" America want those kids left in China.
                    Well I wont lie I would have had zero issue if they went to jail in China for what they did. But LaVar Ball doesnt owe anything to Trump after the fact.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"Indeed, under the Senate bill, one-quarter of the tax benefits in 2019 would go to the top 1% of Americans and fully half would go to the top 5%," says Steve Rattner
                      Remember folks. The tax cuts are for everyone. Steve Mnuchin said so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Well I wont lie I would have had zero issue if they went to jail in China for what they did. But LaVar Ball doesnt owe anything to Trump after the fact.
                        A thank you would have been nice.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Remember folks. The tax cuts are for everyone. Steve Mnuchin said so.
                          I have never seen the non-partisan tax groups come out with the facts faster to disprove the BS about a plan like they have about the one this year. Usually the GOP does a better job hiding the truth but everyone knows and the popularity crapped the bed (the last polls had it pretty low IIRC) and once again the party isnt even fully united.

They arent going to fumble this as bad as they did Health Care but it is going to be close.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            A thank you would have been nice.
                            The kid should say thank you. The Dad owes him nothing. And how do you know they didnt say thanks? Trump isnt asking for thanks though...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              The kid should say thank you. The Dad owes him nothing. And how do you know they didnt say thanks? Trump isnt asking for thanks though...
                              My son in a ChiCom jail? I'll thank the person who gets him out - even Jane Fonda. That is a debt that demands repayment.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                My son in a ChiCom jail? I'll thank the person who gets him out - even Jane Fonda. That is a debt that demands repayment.
                                Saying thank you is one thing, which I would do with sincerity yet not using fanfare or anything in the public venue.

If Trump is saying that he deserves the publicity of a nationally aired thank you from the parents or the kids, then I'd thank him for shutting the hell up. I'd let the world know that I'd already thanked him in private, and that if he's looking for some demi-god worship for doing his job, then he just found someone who'll actively campaign against him going forward.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X