• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    Dan McLaughlin

@baseballcrank

The best part about Trump tweeting that Kim is short & fat is knowing that someone in the Nork government has to bring him this news.

And you think your job sucks ....
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Hope Donnie Jr. is enjoying his last months of freedom. It won't be long now.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Long before he'd be fitted for shackles and a striped uniform Dad would invoke Article II, Section 2, Clause 1.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Long before he'd be fitted for shackles and a striped uniform Dad would invoke Article II, Section 2, Clause 1.
          Speaking of, hopefully we can get critical mass to amend that. It's an invitation to abuse of power. Grandfather the power for the incumbent to get it passed, but let's kill that snake once and for all.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            It takes a very special Large Adult Son to start off a message to Wikileaks with "Off the record..."
            Originally posted by dicaslover
            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Tax cuts for the middle class.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/10/u...bill.html?_r=2

WASHINGTON — Mitch McConnell, the Senate majority leader, acknowledged on Friday that the Republican tax plan might result in a tax hike for some working Americans, saying he “misspoke” days earlier when he said that “nobody in the middle class is going to get a tax increase” under the Senate bill.

“I misspoke on that,” Mr. McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, said in an interview on Friday with The New York Times. “You can’t guarantee that absolutely no one sees a tax increase, but what we are doing is targeting levels of income and looking at the average in those levels and the average will be tax relief for the average taxpayer in each of those segments.”
              The Times analysis, using the open-source software TaxBrain, found that roughly one-quarter of families in the middle class would see their taxes increase in 2018, by about $1,000 on average. By 2026, the share seeing an increase would rise slightly, to about one-third, and the average increase would rise to about $1,600.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                It takes a very special Large Adult Son to start off a message to Wikileaks with "Off the record..."
                “President Trump tweeted about the stolen emails of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta just 15 minutes after WikiLeaks sent Donald Trump Jr. a private message asking him to ask his dad to do exactly that.”
                http://hill.cm/SDVJxjb

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  “President Trump tweeted about the stolen emails of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta just 15 minutes after WikiLeaks sent Donald Trump Jr. a private message asking him to ask his dad to do exactly that.”
                  http://hill.cm/SDVJxjb
                  Tax Cuts are a joke and lookie lookie there's nothing to that Russia thing.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Sessions wants a second special prosecutor to look into some concerns conservatives had. (Clinton stuff) I know they have a weird hardon for Mrs. Pantsuit McRobot but she lots why are you going to waste more money investigating stuff that will go nowhere and deflect literally none of the spotlight outside of the Faux bubble?

Oh right...I forgot...Sessions is a moron
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Sessions wants a second special prosecutor to look into some concerns conservatives had. (Clinton stuff) I know they have a weird hardon for Mrs. Pantsuit McRobot but she lots why are you going to waste more money investigating stuff that will go nowhere and deflect literally none of the spotlight outside of the Faux bubble?

It's the narrative, not the logic. It has served them very well and will continue to. Sessions and Moore are two repugnant peas in a pod, but they are not morons.

Comment

So apparently 30-something Roy Moore was banned from his local mall back in the 80's for being a skeezy perv hitting on teenage girls.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          So apparently 30-something Roy Moore was banned from his local mall back in the 80's for being a skeezy perv hitting on teenage girls.
                          JFC. Are any of the assault claims by girls who were juvie perps at the time? Those stories have to be out there.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            JFC. Are any of the assault claims by girls who were juvie perps at the time? Those stories have to be out there.
                            Apparently there was an opinion piece back in 2002 in a local paper that said that some cops, judges and DA's have some stories that they won't tell because Moore was on the Alabama supreme court at the time. The thing I don't get is why Strange and the GOP didn't find all this.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Apparently there was an opinion piece back in 2002 in a local paper that said that some cops, judges and DA's have some stories that they won't tell because Moore was on the Alabama supreme court at the time. The thing I don't get is why Strange and the GOP didn't find all this.
                              And during the time he was allegedly assaulting these girls (they are too young to be women, the disgusting pig), he was DA(or and assistant DA)- which means he would be prosecuting himself. That would have gone over well....

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Because then we gets ousted for the Russia thing he can say "well I was about to prosecute the woman but the left wing conspiracy stopped me before I could!".

Comment

Working...
                                X