Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Not this Senate. And Mr. Pardon waits with heated pool, and bar.
    He was asked about Pardon power today. He's such a *****. I don't think I've ever seen anyone more scared.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Quote Originally Posted by jerphisch View Post
    Down to 35% in today's Quinnipiac Poll. We're going to find out what the true floor for any R is, looks like Bush didn't quite make it to the bottom.
    Polls dont matter. He is still retaining all of his voters. The Republicans arent voting against him in 2020.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Yep, still here

Not this Senate. And Mr. Pardon waits with heated pool, and bar.
    Plus canning Sessions means picking a new AG that will fire Mueller.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Polls dont matter. He is still retaining all of his voters. The Republicans arent voting against him in 2020.
    It boggles me why this isn't understood by now. Seriously, anyone (not you, Handy, obviously) not understand this? Really? And if so, why don't you get it?
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    It boggles me why this isn't understood by now. Seriously, anyone (not you, Handy, obviously) not understand this? Really? And if so, why don't you get it?
    Well the media needs to add the second piece of info to the story. Show the poll numbers then show the Trump Voters. Last week when he drop to 36% he still had 92% of Trump Voters staying with him. He will hold his base.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

You can hope less turn out but that's about it. Also remember that certain districts went Obama -> Trump though that might have more to do with less dems voting than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by trixR4kids View Post
    You can hope less turn out but that's about it. Also remember that certain districts went Obama -> Trump though that might have more to do with less dems voting than anything.
    Depends on your definition of "his voters". That can change. We've seen enough in Alabama to know that no matter what he does Republicans in any State are going to pick him over the Democrat every time. Obama voters going Trump are not surprising. Democrats always over think their vote. They don't go into the booth and say man that guy is a ****tard but I'm getting the Supreme Court so who cares.

Less turn out is the only thing that will sway anything. And if you look at Virginia that's not going to happen. More people voted for Gillespie than any other Republican running for Governor in Virginia. He lost because the Democrats overwhelmed the ballot box. That is the Democrats only path. Changing minds will not work.

Exhibit "A"

“I completely get why Roy Moore is deciding to be defiant and say none of this is true even though there’s now evidence. Because we live in a political environment where people are willing to believe that the other side can’t be right, that they must be acting in bad faith, that they must be lying. And so if they’re lying it means this guy is just a victim. It would not surprise me if Roy Moore still gets elected to the U.S. Senate.” – GOP pollster Kristen Soltis Anderson
    Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 11-14-2017 at 03:26 PM.

Republicans get their cuts to ACA included in the tax bill.

@SenFranken: RED ALERT: Senate GOP just added provision to their tax plan that would gut ACA & kick 13M ppl off insurance. Yes, it's same tax plan that would add $1 trillion+ to deficit while giving majority of benefits to corporations & the rich. We need you to make your voices heard again.

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    Republicans get their cuts to ACA included in the tax bill.
    They are larding the bill up with all sorts of crap they can then "trade" away. But the only point of the bill is the central theft: top rate, corporate rate, and estate tax. We have to maintain discipline and keep exposing all their lies, sanctimony, and their root kit psychopathology.

Scare just a few Reps with furious constituents and we can kill this, and them, D-E-D dead.
    Last edited by Kepler; 11-14-2017 at 08:36 PM.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Congress had her under oath for 10 hours. Let's see Trump do the same.
    Let's not. The thought of this makes my brain bleed. He is already incoherent on his best days. By the end he would just be flapping his lips with his finger.

Quote Originally Posted by leswp1 View Post
    Let's not. The thought of this makes my brain bleed. He is already incoherent on his best days. By the end he would just be flapping his lips with his finger.
    Gotta think the long game. He'll incriminate himself.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Quote Originally Posted by leswp1 View Post
    On the other hand, there has to be a record for perjury, and this would challenge it.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

On the other hand, there has to be a record for perjury, and this would challenge it.
    Kepler's picking up what I'm putting down.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Obama is on there like 8 times but no George Soros? So much for his InfoWars job when he retires

That looks like a crazy persons wall 5 days after they stop taking their meds
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

GQ names Kap "Citizen of the Year."

Fox News and every conservative right now: BUT... HE TOOK A KNEE! JJ Watt!

I am sure they will boycott GQ now, a magazine they don't read to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    As a business process analyst, that flowchart gives me a headache. Someone get Gohmert's staff some Visio training, please.

I mean, I know it's all made-up bullsh*t, but really they could at least try to put some effort into making it look pretty for the presentation.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Boosh Factor (4/04/17): 5.242424

Wind up workin' in a gas station walrus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShirtlessBob View Post

People read GQ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Generic Catchy Message

He copy and pasted his condolences tweet for the Texas shooting, but forgot to switch the location to California. He's too lazy to proofread two sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by ShirtlessBob View Post

The JJ Watt nomination is a valid argument, I don't care what your political stance is, given what he did for hurricane relief.

Thread Information