Page 1 of 44 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Continue
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

They ignore ridicule & fight; I win

Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Scooby, you didn't answer the question. What has Trump done during his Presidency that warrants impeachment? Or is this just more sour grapes that a "R" dared enter the White House?
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

Just a boring user.

It's so funny that the anti-globalist is so quick to overlook the highly probable emoluments clause conflict. dump never actually separated himself from the business, and he has properties overseas. AND his properties are being booked by other countries to gain favor.

That one thing is grounds for impeachment. This is a direct violation of the Constitution of the United States.

How can an anti-globalist who pretends to care about the Constitution overlook that?

And the whole deal with Russia seems to be dismissed. I can't wrap my head around people who dismiss the a foreign power getting involved in our elections. Mind boggling.

Paul Ryan says repealing the estate tax is about fairness.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Just a boring user.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    LOL. Fairness to who?

People with personal estates more than $5M still pay the same tax on that first $5M as everyone else does. That's fair.

And since the economy needs people to spend money, it's not a bad thing to get money into the economy instead of just sitting there doing nothing.

The last paragraph is interesting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.5d8fdb9260b2

Quote Originally Posted by alfablue View Post
    LOL. Fairness to who?

People with personal estates more than $5M still pay the same tax on that first $5M as everyone else does. That's fair.

And since the economy needs people to spend money, it's not a bad thing to get money into the economy instead of just sitting there doing nothing.
    It's baffling someone can support repealing it when the country is 20 trillion dollars in debt.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Bend over Middle Class. The GOP is all in on the tax cut unlike Health Care. Also, Lindsey Graham is back to sucking off Donald Trump. He waffles back and forth more than anybody.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Lucia Apologist

Guys, that last thread was created a week ago. What took so long to close it?

Just a boring user.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew S. View Post
    It's baffling someone can support repealing it when the country is 20 trillion dollars in debt.
    And you continue to support and vote for them. Talk about baffling

Quote Originally Posted by alfablue View Post
    And you continue to support and vote for them. Talk about baffling
    Every one is responsible for the debt. We keep voting people in who spend like they're getting prepped for a colonoscopy.

But I've also heard that deficits don't matter.

BREAKING: Special counsel Robert Mueller has enough evidence to bring charges against President Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn in the Trump-Russia probe, according to an explosive new report.

\../ \../
    Patiently awaiting changes I know are not coming.

How can anyone read this article and have anything but pity for the average republican voter? My God are these people naive, delusional or just plain stupid.

It illustrates one of the most confounding problems we face politically, that Americans are unwilling to admit to their own grave errors in political judgment. Its why congress has a 10% approval rating, but more than 90%of them keep getting re-elected. No one can admit THEY made a mistake. "Congress suck," almost all of us say, "except for my guy." Newsflash, your guy sucks too. All of them. trump too.

trump could steal their pick up, 5h!t on their cowboy boots, and bang their dog, but these yahoos will STILL say they'd vote for him because saying otherwise might make you look foolish. Another newsflash people, admitting a mistake is actually a sign of open mindedness or intelligence. Unlike one of the voters interviewed in the article who thinks trumps penchant for speaking without thinking is -- somehow -- a sign of an honest man. trump HONEST? Jeebus fvcking krist, the average trump voter is a moron.

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Always remember

It takes two people to lie

Lucia Apologist

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    BREAKING: Special counsel Robert Mueller has enough evidence to bring charges against President Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn in the Trump-Russia probe, according to an explosive new report.
    How many walls does a house need to stand?

Lucia Apologist

Actually, what’s going to be missed is that apparently he’s also got enough to charge Flynn’s son. You want to squeeze someone to cooperate? Put their children in the spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    This is moving fast. Jared better be prepared cause it is almost guaranteed he is next. Trump Already is Blaming Kushner which is a sure sign he thinks Kushner is going down.

If Kushner gets charged Trump will try and get Mueller fired because it will be his only recourse. They can pretend Webster's Dad and Manafort and Flynn were not as involved as they were but Jared we KNOW is involved at the highest levels. Jared was in every meeting, Jared was going to fix like 10 different high level problems, Jared was one of the reasons I believe Bannon left.

This investigation is going faster than the current Hollywood scandal outing the scum that reside there.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Scooby, you didn't answer the question. What has Trump done during his Presidency that warrants impeachment? Or is this just more sour grapes that a "R" dared enter the White House?
    How about handing Israeli Intelligence to the Russians in the Oval Office? How about talking about classified secrets at a dinner at Mar-a-Lago where regular jerkoffs were eating pie?

I like though that you said "during his presidency" so the real reason he is in trouble cant be brought. Alexis, Alex must be so proud of you! Be careful though...I just heard over the Ham Radio a new Wal-Mart Death Camp is opening up in your vicinity
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Yep...and is the proof that these polls dont matter...

Trump has succeeded in satisfying voters who elected him president but few others. Voters who supported Trump continue to be overwhelmingly supportive, with 91 percent approving of his performance, including 69 percent “strongly.”
    As long as the Republicans and Trump voters are satisfied he will put up the same numbers in 2020. The Dems need to vote or we will have another 4 years of this clown.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    How about handing Israeli Intelligence to the Russians in the Oval Office? How about talking about classified secrets at a dinner at Mar-a-Lago where regular jerkoffs were eating pie?

I like though that you said "during his presidency" so the real reason he is in trouble cant be brought. Alexis, Alex must be so proud of you! Be careful though...I just heard over the Ham Radio a new Wal-Mart Death Camp is opening up in your vicinity
    Don't forget obstruction of justice, in his own words he fired Comey to stop the Russia investigation.

Thread Information