This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Ignore is lovely this time of year from what I hear.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
      I wish I was as good at convincing people to believe things about me that aren't true as trump is with his supporters. That they consider him to be so smart is beyond rational when anyone can see he is of below average intelligence at best, and has the emotional maturity of the kindergartners McMaster compared him to. If people believed things about me like they do about trump, they'd not only believe I have Sandra Bullock on speed dial, they'd believe she slept with me and begged for more. And I'm probably closer to the Bullock thing than trump is to acing an I.Q. test.
      Hey, if we had that skill eveyone would be healed and death would be fake news!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Works so much better if people reply without quoting. I do the scroll by ignore if I see the name...

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        flag is on mine. i just open and respond now out of idleness

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          And when has Moore, Franken, Rose, or any of these others, been convicted, whether by confession or jury?
          My lord this is rich coming from the pathetic clown who has spent his life spouting BS conspiracy theories that are always proven wrong. (especially all the Clinton Murder ones) Tell me, are your other personalities (you know the ones you pretend are your friends) as stupid and ridiculous as this one is Snowflake?

Now please, put the computer away, take your medication and put the tinfoil back in the drawer. And while you are at it go find some gay frogs at a Wal-Mart Death Camp and tell them how you really feel. They might actually find your verbal diarrhea believable
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I gave up on ignore because it doesnt work. Plus I love telling Alexis Snowflake how big a waste of carbon he is
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              BREAKING: President Trump has broken his silence on his support for Roy Moore, telling reporters at the White House “we don’t need a liberal Democrat in that seat.”
              http://hill.cm/DZqyv31
              One sexual predator endorses another. No surprise here
              This is how the Right thinks. A pedophile is a better human being than a liberal Democrat.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Oh, and there's a story told by Roy Moore himself about how he first met his wife. Turns out, she first caught his eye when she was 15 or 16.

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/...eve_the_w.html

First, read his book. In it, Moore describes how he met his wife at a Christmas party hosted by friends. He would have been 37. She was 23.

"Many years before, I had attended a dance recital at Gadsden State Junior College," Moore wrote. "I remembered one of the special dances performed by a young woman whose first and last names began with the letter 'K.' It was something I had never forgotten. Could that young woman have been Kayla Kisor?"

Moore later determined that it was.

"Long afterward, I would learn that Kayla had, in fact, performed a special dance routine at Gadsden State years before," he wrote.

Take a second to think about what's being said here. Moore first took notice of Kayla at a dance recital?

Perhaps you're wondering what "many years" means, and I wondered that too. Luckily, Moore again has cleared that up for us.

In an interview Moore gave earlier this year, he gave a similar account, but for one detail.

"It was, oh gosh, eight years later, or something, I met her," Moore said. "And when she told me her name, I remembered 'K. K.,' and I said, 'Haven't I met you before?'"

It's a simple matter of subtraction. When Roy Moore first took notice of Kayla she would have been as young as 15.

There's a little fuzziness, to be sure, in the timeline. There's the "or something" Moore fudges with in the interview. Eight years before could have been slightly too early to put Moore in Gadsden, he started work as an deputy district attorney there in 1977.

So maybe she was 15, or maybe she was 16. But still, here is a grown man at about 30 years old attending a girls' dance recital, and doing what exactly?
                And this was around the same time all these other women are saying he was harassing them when they were just young girls. The time when he was banned from the grounds of his local mall because he was a lecherous perv.

But nope, he doesn't chase after young girls, nosirree, them beetches are making all that chit up.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Let's not forget the man has proven himself unfit for reasons that have nothing to do with sex scandal.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    Let's not forget the man has proven himself unfit for reasons that have nothing to do with sex scandal.
                    Yep. Once when it was ruled that he violated the establishment clause of the US Constitution with his ostentatious 10 Commandments monument, and again for not only ignoring the Obergefell ruling that came straight from the SCOTUS, but ordering other authorities in Alabama to ignore it as well.

He was just a douche before, and now he's a hypocritical creep to boot. The double whammy.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Yep. Once when it was ruled that he violated the establishment clause of the US Constitution with his ostentatious 10 Commandments monument, and again for not only ignoring the Obergefell ruling that came straight from the SCOTUS, but ordering other authorities in Alabama to ignore it as well.

He was just a douche before, and now he's a hypocritical creep to boot. The double whammy.
                      He is unfit for any job that requires him to uphold the constitution. When the U.S. Constitution conflicts with his own parochial beliefs, his loyalty lies with the latter, and he himself has made that crystal clear, not his critics.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        He is unfit for any job that requires him to uphold the constitution. When the U.S. Constitution conflicts with his own parochial beliefs, his loyalty lies with the latter, and he himself has made that crystal clear, not his critics.
                        And that is why the SBC crowd loves him, and will forgive him for any transgression including the sexual assault of an underage girl, and why he's going to win the election on Nov. 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          And that is why the SBC crowd loves him, and will forgive him for any transgression including the sexual assault of an underage girl, and why he's going to win the election on Nov. 12th.
                          I think he was vulnerable until Franken and Rose. But who knows: the far right is motivated mostly by fear of change and fear that something will be taken from them. Maybe there is not enough of that to motivate them in this election. Except, of course, the prospect of a demoncratic majority. If that happened, there would be a fag, spic, ******, welfare queen, and athiest coming out of every shadow, something they wouldn't have dared do back when America was great.
                          Last edited by burd; 11-21-2017, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Board doesn't censor that word? Looks like you didn't have to circumvent the filter. Jeebus.

Comment

Holy ****.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                This is how the Right thinks. A pedophile is a better human being than a liberal Democrat.
                                There is no way a democrat from Alabama is liberal

Comment

Working...
                                X