X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    This looks promising:

BREAKING: Special counsel Robert Mueller is reportedly investigating President Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn over his involvement in an alleged plot to kidnap a Muslim cleric for $15 million and hand him over to Turkey where he is accused of orchestrating a failed coup against Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...cleric-over-to
    Isn't that one of the guys that was chanting lock her up during the Convention? And he's a criminal? Glass Houses?
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      The $149 million in donations by Russians who benefited by the approvals to the Clinton Foundation ,and Sec Clinton's department was the key of the 8, was all just coincidence.

In the perfect world E.J. is looking for those types of "coincidences" would never happen because they give even the remotest hint of corruption.

In the world E.J. describes, politicians would come out of office poorer than they went in. And that's not a bad thing.
      The key to who? Dude, you've been watching way to much Fox News.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by E.J. Smith View Post
        You gonna be ok snowflake?
        My, aren't we spunky this morning.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          The key to who? Dude, you've been watching way to much Fox News.
          If State didn't OK the deal it was dead.

Too many coincidences.
          In a perfect world, heck, even just a better world, those don't happen because people don't want to give even a remote appearance of impropriety.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Too many coincidences.
            In a perfect world, heck, even just a better world, those don't happen because people don't want to give even a remote appearance of impropriety.
            You might want to just read the facts.

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/

Comment

Those facts will go into his brain, he's not stupid so he will understand them, but between his brain and the outside world they'll pass through his sentimental conservative heart and the response will be nothing but a bunch of sophisticated* yeah buts...

(*Sophisticated being defined as not actually using the words yeah but.)
              I went home with a waitress the way I always do
              How was I to know she was with the russians, too?

Comment

My, aren't we spunky this morning.
                I guess. Spunky enough to get you to try to hide behind perceived rhetorical rules like that weak sauce ad hominem attacks point you tried to play.

Your team folded up shop and left town in the middle of the night. You don't openly root for them any more but in your heart of hearts you still love them, and you can't bring yourself to root for their old arch rivals. Newsflash, take the shirt and the hat out of the bottom drawer where you put them for safe keeping and burn them. Your team ain't ever coming back.

Comment

Too many coincidences.
                  So now your problem is just the appearance of impropriety? Any comment on any of the stuff we have way more evidence of (meaning MORE than the appearance of impropriety) from the other side? Or are you gonna waffle on that like you did "security is my big issue" when the other side was handing over information to the Russians and using non-secured phones and servers?

We never forget
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Too many coincidences.
                    Funny, doesn't sound like you're waiting for a "manila envelope" before you're willing to make a judgment on this one...weird.

Comment

In case he doesnt want to read:

The committee can’t actually stop a sale from going through — it can only approve a sale. The president is the only one who can stop a sale, if the committee or any one member “recommends suspension or prohibition of the transaction,” according to guidelines issued by the Treasury Department in December 2008 after the department adopted its final rule a month earlier.
                      For this and other reasons, we have written that Trump is wrong to claim that Clinton “gave away 20 percent of the uranium in the United States” to Russia. Clinton could have objected — as could the eight other voting members — but that objection alone wouldn’t have stopped the sale of the stake of Uranium One to Rosatom.
                      “Only the President has the authority to suspend or prohibit a covered transaction,” the federal guidelines say.
                      We don’t even know if Clinton was involved in the committee’s review and approval of the uranium deal. Jose Fernandez, a former assistant secretary of state, told the New York Times that he represented the department on the committee. “Mrs. Clinton never intervened with me on any C.F.I.U.S. matter,” he told the Times, referring to the committee by its acronym.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The $149 million in donations by Russians who benefited by the approvals to the Clinton Foundation ,and Sec Clinton's department was the key of the 8, was all just coincidence.

In the perfect world E.J. is looking for those types of "coincidences" would never happen because they give even the remotest hint of corruption.

In the world E.J. describes, politicians would come out of office poorer than they went in. And that's not a bad thing.
                        When you believe everything you read on Fox News and apply zero critical thinking ever you get posts like this.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                          Funny, doesn't sound like you're waiting for a "manila envelope" before you're willing to make a judgment on this one...weird.
                          I almost posted the same thing
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Hillary Clinton is to the Republican Party what the Warsaw Pact was to the US military during the Cold War, their entire focus and reason for being. When HRC and the Warsaw Pact went away it completely unmoored their respective adversaries. What do we do now? Who are we? Who do we get our supporters fired up to hate, and donate against? Somewhat understandable with the military, they're tasked in large part with defense against enemies but why do conservatives always have to have someone or something to hate? Why is opposition, tearing down, destroying so much more energizing to them than building, joining, creating? A bigger question than can be answered on a message board I'm sure...we'll have to leave it to the psychologists and the historians.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              In case he doesnt want to read:
                              And there's that minor part where no uranium can actually be exported to Russia. So 20% is actually 0%.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I think by now it's obvious I don't like the Clintons but that story is just so stupid and which side you take is like a basic IQ test.

Comment

Working...
                                X