X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    @ddale8: Update: Trump's right-wing-blogger nominee for federal judge didn't disclose that he is the husband of the chief of staff to Trump's White House counsel: https://t.co/nYGzGLQgVF
    Mr. Talley was asked on his publicly released Senate questionnaire to identify family members and others who are “likely to present potential conflicts of interest.” He did not mention his wife.
    There'll be "conflict".
    He'll just do what his wife tells him so as to avoid conflict.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

tD asked xi to get the ucla ballers off. priorities
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

64000 > 58200

Stunning.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Well many of these people also think Trump is an honest, God Fearing Christian so I take their opinion with an entire mine of salt
          well mary was joseph's 3rd wife, right?
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            tD asked xi to get the ucla ballers off. priorities
            Well, he did say he would get 100% of the African-American vote in 2020, so getting the Ball family on his side is technically a start.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              64000 > 58200

Stunning.
              So, it's a sh-tty remake of The Deer Hunter, set in the same Pennsylvania town.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The Best and Brightest.

WASHINGTON — One of President Trump’s most controversial judicial nominees did not disclose on publicly available congressional documents that he is married to a senior lawyer in the White House Counsel’s Office.

The nominee, Brett J. Talley, is awaiting a Senate confirmation vote that could come as early as Monday to become a federal district judge in Alabama. He is married to Ann Donaldson, the chief of staff to the White House counsel, Donald F. McGahn II.

Mr. Talley was asked on his publicly released Senate questionnaire to identify family members and others who are “likely to present potential conflicts of interest.” He did not mention his wife.
                https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/u...imes&smtyp=cur
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  So, it's a sh-tty remake of The Deer Hunter, set in the same Pennsylvania town.
                  Wow, that was pretty good.

Reading Kep's posts is like watching Gordie Howe score 16 goals when he was like 70 years old during that last year with the Hartford Whalers. Yeah, he's not the poster he once was but every once in awhile he makes you recall his glory days...
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    The guy actually seems to be incredibly qualified to run the department. Summa from Dartmouth, law degree from Yale, clerk for judges on the 4th circuit and SCOTUS (Scalia), former HHS Secretary under Bush 43, then he went to Eli Lilly.
                    I dont think anyone is saying he isnt qualified...plenty of people are qualified. The question is should someone from Pharma get this specific job and we tend to say no.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      It's not a quote from the article. I never used quotes to denote it.
                      I was quoting SteveP who seemed to have claimed a quote from the linked article that didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        I dont think anyone is saying he isnt qualified...plenty of people are qualified. The question is should someone from Pharma get this specific job and we tend to say no.
                        Didn't Trumpy say he was going to end the revolving door of government workers leaving to join companies in the field they oversaw, and vice versa?
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Real tolerance you're showing there... https://www.infowars.com/trans-activ...ring-maga-hat/

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            well mary was joseph's 3rd wife, right?
                            I can't remember if that's in the Book of Nephi or Moroni.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              I can't remember if that's in the Book of Nephi or Moroni.
                              Whenever I hear "Moroni" I hear ...

Has to be the same ...

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Dan McLaughlin

@baseballcrank

The best part about Trump tweeting that Kim is short & fat is knowing that someone in the Nork government has to bring him this news.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X