X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
    isn't the whole point that they didn't **** though?
    they did later on. didn't jesus have a brother? the girl didn't go through her entire life without gettin' any!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Joseph couldn't believe people actually bought his story. He never inhaled either.

Comment

washington — president trump nominated a pharmaceutical executive to be the next secretary of the health and human services department.
        rotflmao
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This.

and Pharma in control of health and human services department I am not sure how much more fvcked up things can get. Is there anything tRump hasn't screwed up? This dude is like a walking talking audiovisual aid for the Anti-Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            rotflmao
            Remember, by "draining the swap"- he means that he will fill it with crap well beyond the capacity, and that will force law makers to really clean up his mess.

Once again, many of his voters have been duped, but willingly.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              he had the mothers permission (wasn't that an actual quote/excuse?)

though mookie's fav might be the one someone posted about mary being a teenager to joseph's adult carpenter status
              Read something in the National Review of all places that the Bible makes no mention of either Mary or Joseph's age, or any distance between the two of them. The notion that Joseph was a much older man and Mary a young teen came several hundred years later. One would think the hard core Christian Biblical scholars rushing to Moore's defense, including the good judge himself, would know all this...
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

rotflmao
                Well that is one way to solve the opiod crisis...make it easier to get drugs so they all die. Didnt the CIA try that with crack in the inner cities

Jon Oliver nailed it (seriously his episode this week was pure brilliance) Trump is a class 1 troll. Even Scalia couldnt troll this well and he literally looked like a creature out of Harry Potter
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  Read something in the National Review of all places that the Bible makes no mention of either Mary or Joseph's age, or any distance between the two of them. The notion that Joseph was a much older man and Mary a young teen came several hundred years later. One would think the hard core Christian Biblical scholars rushing to Moore's defense, including the good judge himself, would know all this...
                  Well many of these people also think Trump is an honest, God Fearing Christian so I take their opinion with an entire mine of salt
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    Joseph couldn't believe people actually bought his story.
                    Neither could Mary.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Well many of these people also think Trump is an honest, God Fearing Christian so I take their opinion with an entire mine of salt
                      Q- Based on what evidence do you draw that conclusion?

A- Faith.

That's how we operate today.

If the Pope questioned dump on a religious thing- I'm sure his backers will side with the piece of dump. Because.

Comment

FWIW, Itch just came out and called for Moore to step aside, losing the "if proven true" test.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/s...-step-51114895

Oddly enough one of the few times Itch stood tall during his miserable career is when he bounced Bob Packwood, so maybe he has little tolerance for this sort of thing.

Or maybe one of the lobbyists he works for told him no more million dollar checks unless he drops Judge Cletus from Alabama.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

rotflmao
                          The guy actually seems to be incredibly qualified to run the department. Summa from Dartmouth, law degree from Yale, clerk for judges on the 4th circuit and SCOTUS (Scalia), former HHS Secretary under Bush 43, then he went to Eli Lilly.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This might have given Itch a little bit of a push in regards to Moore:

http://www.wbrc.com/story/36829796/n...ess-conference

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                              Q- Based on what evidence do you draw that conclusion?

A- Faith.

That's how we operate today.

If the Pope questioned dump on a religious thing- I'm sure his backers will side with the piece of dump. Because.
                              The Pope did this already. And they did side with tRump. Shocker, I am sure

Comment

@ddale8: Update: Trump's right-wing-blogger nominee for federal judge didn't disclose that he is the husband of the chief of staff to Trump's White House counsel: https://t.co/nYGzGLQgVF
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X