• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    Yourself included, apparently.
    Guilty.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      He and Trump are same person, why would he do something Trump wouldn't do?
      Touche.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
        Does he own a pizza parlor?
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

If they actually wanted to do something productive, they would get together to campaign for Wendell Brown and others being wrongfully held in China.

Instead they'll just continue to stroke their own egos and enjoy all play their names get in the news.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Kids are dumb. I'd change just about everything from age 17-22 if I could.
            So what? That isnt even relevant. Kids are dumb sure they ripped off 3 different stores while on a trip representing their school and the US. That isnt the same thing.

No one would be clamoring for us to deport criminals who commit crimes here...they would want them punished here.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              So what? That isnt even relevant. Kids are dumb sure they ripped off 3 different stores while on a trip representing their school and the US. That isnt the same thing.

No one would be clamoring for us to deport criminals who commit crimes here...they would want them punished here.
              No. I'd just deport them. And that's pretty much what were doing.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                I’d say everything from about 18-28 I’d do things a lot differently.
                17-36, here.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Kep

Willie Stark is president?
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

@RonKirkwood1: Harrisburg Patriot & Union review of the Gettysburg Address 154 years ago: "We pass over the silly remarks of the President; for the credit of the nation we are willing that the veil of oblivion shall be dropped over them and that they shall no more be repeated or thought of."
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Obvious.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

What Schiff doesn't know is that's exactly how you win elections. Many people in "rural" America want those kids left in China.
                        "All over America"

- Mookie loved Adam on law and order
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          Why should we even know or care about what the elder Ball did? In a normal time the kids would have thanked the Prez and everyone would have moved on
                          You just questioned 99% of television programming
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Also obvious.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckrak...ney-laundering

Trumpies and money laundering? Say it isn't so!!!
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              I wish I was as good at convincing people to believe things about me that aren't true as trump is with his supporters. That they consider him to be so smart is beyond rational when anyone can see he is of below average intelligence at best, and has the emotional maturity of the kindergartners McMaster compared him to. If people believed things about me like they do about trump, they'd not only believe I have Sandra Bullock on speed dial, they'd believe she slept with me and begged for more. And I'm probably closer to the Bullock thing than trump is to acing an I.Q. test.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                                I wish I was as good at convincing people to believe things about me that aren't true as trump is with his supporters. That they consider him to be so smart is beyond rational when anyone can see he is of below average intelligence at best, and has the emotional maturity of the kindergartners McMaster compared him to. If people believed things about me like they do about trump, they'd not only believe I have Sandra Bullock on speed dial, they'd believe she slept with me and begged for more. And I'm probably closer to the Bullock thing than trump is to acing an I.Q. test.
                                I'm not surprised that the 35% who back Trump think he's smart. I'm amazed that 60% of people think Trump is "strong."

Trump is obviously the weakest person to ever hold a significant office. He's a sniveling coward with an eggshell psyche. He has no principles, morals, or convictions, no loyalty, and no virtues of any sort. He is a witless weakling -- an amoeba that wriggles towards whatever spot in the goo is warmest and most soothing to his ego.

Donald Trump is weak.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X