X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    I almost posted the same thing
    He's just so excited about locking her up, he can't help himself. Goalposts always moving for him

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

It depends what you mean by hateful. People like GWB and Romney were probably pretty hateful people but they hid it a little better and it wasn't as incredibly obvious because they didn't explicitly run on it. But the Republicans being a viable party hasn't been a thing in like 50 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
        It depends what you mean by hateful. People like GWB and Romney were probably pretty hateful people but they hid it a little better and it wasn't as incredibly obvious because they didn't explicitly run on it. But the Republicans being a viable party hasn't been a thing in like 50 years.
        I mean some are embracing someone accused of sexually abusing a child, sounds like the opposite of hatred to me!

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
          Funny, doesn't sound like you're waiting for a "manila envelope" before you're willing to make a judgment on this one...weird.
          Note I said "appearance of impropriety".
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            That's a great standard but if you wanna compare Presidencies there is no contest.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"Don't do anything that could appear improper to the diseased minds of Fox News viewers"

Comment

If State didn't OK the deal it was dead.

Too many coincidences.
                In a perfect world, heck, even just a better world, those don't happen because people don't want to give even a remote appearance of impropriety.
                You know we'd buy your "I'm really an independent" schtick a little more if you didn't repeat ad naseum every freaking right wing nut job talking point of the day, right?

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                  "Don't do anything that could appear improper to the diseased minds of Fox News viewers"
                  Who are giving Flynn a pass right now.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Trump meets Putin, left freaks out. https://www.infowars.com/leftists-lo...g-putins-hand/

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Who are giving Flynn a pass right now.
                      Well it’s a Muslim they were (allegedly) conspiring to kidnap so I’m guessing over at Fox that makes it perfectly acceptable.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Trump meets Putin, left freaks out. https://www.infowars.com/leftists-lo...g-putins-hand/
                        By "left," Alex Jones means some decent Photoshop works and some two-bit Twitter hacks trying to get their jokes to go viral?

Great in-depth reporting. Second only to Clickhole.com
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          Second only to Clickhole.com
                          Yes. I am Hamm.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...110-story.html

Brett J. Talley, President Trump’s nominee to be a federal judge in Alabama, has never tried a case, was unanimously rated “not qualified” by the American Bar Assn.’s judicial rating committee, has practiced law for only three years and, as a blogger last year, displayed a degree of partisanship unusual for a judicial nominee, denouncing “Hillary Rotten Clinton” and pledging support for the National Rifle Assn.

On Thursday, the Senate Judiciary Committee, on a party-line vote, approved him for a lifetime appointment to the federal bench.
                            The best people!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              jfc

Comment

So for Secretary Clinton, you worry about the appearance if impropriety, but for dump, you need some real hard evidence.

Which means the evidence for the russia thing isn't coming in fast enough to really matter, but rumors about russian donations to the Clinton Foundation is enough to lock her up.

Pretty much sums up the grab for power instead of worrying about the country, for real.

Comment

Working...
                                X