X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey T*M2=NCA2*7

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
    ...(And don't let Trent Frederic be a total clown and drift forward so his skates are more than halfway on the other player's side.)
    Is that why he gets booted so often?
    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Does everyone agree that Berry has established himself as the starter for the remainder of the season, barring some sort of meltdown?

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post
        Does everyone agree that Berry has established himself as the starter for the remainder of the season, barring some sort of meltdown?
        Oui.
        "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
          Oui.
          Huh?

on a completely different note, it looks the mods finally killed the nchc / big ten thread. Yeah - about time.
          gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
            Huh?
            Tu n'es pas d'accord?

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
              Tu n'es pas d'accord?
              Desbiens doesn't play for UW anymore...

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                Is that why he gets booted so often?
                I haven't paid special attention, but there was one on Saturday that was just waaayyy more obvious than the typical "cheating" - I forget who replaced him on that draw, but it looked deliberate.

Comment

• If you haven't seen it yet, both games on Fox WI this weekend. I see we're still sitting at 18 in the rankings; lots of movement between us and #1. Pairwise has us still at 19.

https://***********/BadgerMHockey/st...24178628055040
                  Last edited by MadCityRich; 01-31-2018, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Huge weekend - need to continue to string wins and ties together for pairwise.

Unfortunately I think we are going to let down on one game and split this series.

Comment

Man. I've been too busy this week to talk hockey... That's where I draw the line!

Speaking of Lines:

Weissbach Frederic Wagner

Zimmer Malone Johnson

Hughes Baker S.Dhooghe

Freytag Ustaski J.Dhooghe

Tischke Ess

Linhart Kalynuk

Greenway Inamoto

Berry

Really glad to see Inamoto in the line up after battling an injury all week. He's coming along nicely.

Should put the Captain on D and in goal one of these nights, I think he's played everywhere in the F line chart now.

I imagine the Blue weasels are angry. Still no match for an angry Badger! Let's Go Red!

Oops. The lines aren't set. Hurley will go instead of J Dhooghe. Man I wish that guy would get a goal!

and Inamoto isn't for sure yet. Could be Timmy.
                      Last edited by Wisko McBadgerton; 02-02-2018, 05:48 PM.
                      Originally posted by WiscTJK
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                      Originally posted by Timothy A
                      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Let’s not take penalties.

Comment

• Berry called for interference while the guy is holding his stick??

Comment

• Originally posted by altazo View Post
                            😞

Comment

• Has Berry been bad?

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                                Has Berry been bad?
                                I dont think so, but their goalie LaVigne is playing pretty well. A couple horrible turnovers again, BOOM, goal. From what Im watching, I have no ****ing idea how we have 10 penalties and they have 9. They've been the instigators and getting the extra pokes in. This sucks; I expected MUCH better.

Comment

Working...
                                X