This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey T*M2=NCA2*7

I'm really excited what I've seen from the boys the past 2 games. VERY MUCH looking forward to tonight's game, there should be alot of energy on the ice and in the seats. Listening in the car leaving the KC, sounds like Jack will be in the nets again. I'll be wearing the EXACT same gear I had on last night and last Sunday. {Remember, I'm a goalie dad.}

Quoting Ringo except subbing one letter, "Let's sell that *****er out!"
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Something that stood out to me last night was the excitement in the players eyes after the third goal. You can tell how much this game meant to them. Maybe it's starting to click a bit more and they are seeing that the little extra work/effort in the end pays off.
      Last edited by bucky15; 01-27-2018, 03:49 PM.

Comment

We won a game on Sunday and we won a game on Friday. That's TWO in a row. We win one tonight and that's called a winning streak. It HAS happened before.

...So let's see some hustle! Let's jack it up a little! I got a feeling things are about to turn around for us!
        Originally posted by WiscTJK
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
        Originally posted by Timothy A
        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
          We won a game on Sunday and we won a game on Friday. That's TWO in a row. We win one tonight and that's called a winning streak. It HAS happened before.

...So let's see some hustle! Let's jack it up a little! I got a feeling things are about to turn around for us!
          😀
          I'm beginning to hear Howie and PB in my head.

I hope the lads kick *** tonight and the KC is packed for Rob Andringa and to celebrate the memories and lives of Dave Lundeen and Jim Johannson.
          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Linhart is just horrible. God awful. Kick him off the team. Please.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
              Linhart is just horrible. God awful. Kick him off the team. Please.
              He is awful but next year look out. The D coming in will be ferocious. They will resemble the 2010 D quicker than we may anticipate.
              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                He is awful but next year look out. The D coming in will be ferocious. They will resemble the 2010 D quicker than we may anticipate.
                Thank you for reminding me. Good times are coming.

Comment

AT LEAST 2 drop passes in our own zone, 2 turnovers, 2 goals.

Berry is having horrendous bad luck.

We've had our chances, but turnovers, ugh, and how about a little puck-luck Hockey God?

Anybody else here? Love the energy, but still lots of fans dressed as empty seats. It's more spread out than usual. **** Ped St.
                  Last edited by MadCityRich; 01-27-2018, 08:55 PM.

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

There's been 4-5 wide open nets the boys have just squeezed the sticks on. Could be my fault. I was on the U Miami Campus this morning and I wouldn't be surprised if one of those Hurricanes put a hex on me.

Just keep after it and get one. Then it's a game. Let's go Red.
                    Originally posted by WiscTJK
                    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                    Originally posted by Timothy A
                    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

I love these guys.Berry and the boys deserved it.

3 wins in a row wearing the same gear.

#Neverchanging

Comment

Big to comeback three times and tie them on the season series for tiebreakers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• That Jack BERRY celly at the end is gif worthy. Need to work on starting games and not taking so many penalties. Otherwise that was an awesome game!

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                            That Jack BERRY celly at the end is gif worthy. Need to work on starting games and not taking so many penalties. Otherwise that was an awesome game!
                            It’s already here!

https://twitter.com/badgermhockey/st...84049962098688
                            Last edited by digitalbooya; 01-28-2018, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Being a Badger fan in 2018; a 2-tweet story by Todd Milewski

All we needed was a third act with Greenway taking a penalty on his next shift and it would have perfectly summed up what things are like with him right now.

Comment

Coming in a close second to Greenway in my "I love him when he is good, but boy can he be frustrating when his emotions take over" is Sean Dhooghe. His Napoleon Complex has really been shining through lately with 5 penalties just this weekend. I love that he has stepped up the aggressiveness, but wish he could do so without taking the penalties.

Comment

Working...
                                X