X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey T*M2=NCA2*7

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    Another fun fact... got into Badger hockey by watching the PBS rebroadcasts at both grandparents' houses after everyone had gone to bed.
    I got into Badger hockey watching my grandma's old black and white tv in my bedroom quietly so my parents couldn't hear. I remember watching a game and thinking who the heck is Michigan Tech and why is UW playing them?
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Lines for tonight:

Malone Hughes Johnson

Wagner Baker Weissbach

Freytag Frederic S. Dhooghe

Zimmer Zirbel J. Dhooghe

Tischke Ess

Kalynuk Linhart

Inamoto Davison

Berry

Like Berry, Zimmer's good work last week has earned him another start this week.

On the other bench ND will go with 11 F's and 7 D. Probably just me, but it's a trend I've noticed a bit more lately. If they match lines, Hughes will have his hands full opposite Jake Evans who leads the nation with 28 points.

Big weekend. Just get to work boys...

Let's GO RED!
      Originally posted by WiscTJK
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

****ing Goofs... Going to OT on purpose, just to screw up our TV coverage.
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

I feel much better now. OSU wins in OT.
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
            I feel much better now. OSU wins in OT.
            As Jen would post, "#Karma".

Not a bad crowd here. Some energy, too.
            My bro' texted me and said the BTN mouthpieces are bah-ROO-tal. Wrong names and just babbling. Thoughts?
            Last edited by MadCityRich; 12-08-2017, 08:35 PM.
            "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
              As Jen would post, "#Karma".

Not a bad crowd here. Some energy, too.
              My bro' texted me and said the BTN mouthpieces are bah-ROO-tal. Wrong names and just babbling. Thoughts?

Bro' sounds like an astute observer.

Glad they called the golden Divers on that one. Sheesh.
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Lol... BTN quote: "Good period for both teams ... except Notre Dame..."

Nice job by Jack in net. Looks really solid. Mick's goal was a close call, but you skate yourself into the crease and touch the goalie, it's not going to count very often.
                I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

• Some big boys on ND. Surly bunch too.

Comment

Whatever Frederic is doing to get under their skin is going to eventually result in a UW PP. he's play great and Berry has been exceptional
                    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      Some big boys on ND. Surly bunch too.
                      TV timeout.....

They're cheap; everything is after the whistle. Slashing, pushing, punching, refs better get control.
                      We're outplaying them (But ND seem to be better on faceoffs) and they don't like it.

Wicked wrister,Baker! Their goalie has good stats coming in but looks very beatable. He got beat a couple times and we rang the crossbar.

Sorry to ramble....had a few Old Fashioneds tonight. MadCity Patricia is my pilot tonight🤗Game on.

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Oh, man do I miss a good Old Fashioned. I don't even think I could find Brandy down here in Georgia to try and make one.
                        Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

I'm very impressed by Berry, also Baker, Frederic, Kalynuk tonight. ****...maybe, just maybe they can sweep and Berry seizes control of the net?
                          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• It very well could be 4 or 5 zip. Badgers must take advantage of the hard work that has them coming up with the puck in the ND zone. Misfired on a couple close in, but Im happy as hell with 2-0. This is fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                              Oh, man do I miss a good Old Fashioned. I don't even think I could find Brandy down here in Georgia to try and make one.
                              Before MCRJr recently accepted a position at Mayo, he was in Louisville for 4 years right out of MSOE. One night when we were visiting, I had to show a bartender how to make one. I think she had to blow dust off a bottle of brandy. They had some weird-*** concoction made with bourbon they called an Old Fashioned. 🖕

Comment

Other than faceoffs great game so far. Let's finish this thing of with an early PP goal in the third
                                gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Working...
                                X