X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin Hockey T*M2=NCA2*7

https://t.co/3fsjq1t1bm

Lots of cool stuff to bid on for the Jeff Sauer Foundation. Please don't run up the items I bid on, LOL. On Wisconsin!
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Re: Wisconsin Hockey T*M2=NCA2*7

When does the auction end? There are a few items that I am looking at there also.

Edit: nice thread title as well.
    Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Is the answer 15?
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Nice job on the name Timmaaaaay! I knew someone would come up with something creative!
        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
          Nice job on the name Timmaaaaay! I knew someone would come up with something creative!
          You're post in the recruiting thread was the inspiration, you get the primary assist. The most ironic thing about the title is I really hate math.

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
            When does the auction end? There are a few items that I am looking at there also.

Edit: nice thread title as well.
            I do not know, the kickoff is today. The site is sketchy on details like when it ends, where/how do you get the stuff you win.

The sue are coming to town this weekend. Hopefully they don't still intentionally f up the end of the national anthem. The only sue game I have ever attended I did not see more than 5 minutes of the whole game, my son got some bad pizza @ Sbarro's @ East Towne or he was abhorred by the disgraceful modification of the national anthem and he spent the whole first period puking anywhere and everywhere that was available in the restroom. We had our own private suite. It was sad no one with the KC staff would give us a vessel to puke in for the 1 hour drive home, we had to buy a lg soda, dump it out and hope he didn't fill it up. Luckily he felt fine afterwards, but I was not taking any chances. In retrospect, we had a lot of sue fans around us where our seats were, we probably should not have been so prompt in getting to the bathroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              I do not know, the kickoff is today. The site is sketchy on details like when it ends, where/how do you get the stuff you win.

The sue are coming to town this weekend. Hopefully they don't still intentionally f up the end of the national anthem. The only sue game I have ever attended I did not see more than 5 minutes of the whole game, my son got some bad pizza @ Sbarro's @ East Towne or he was abhorred by the disgraceful modification of the national anthem and he spent the whole first period puking anywhere and everywhere that was available in the restroom. We had our own private suite. It was sad no one with the KC staff would give us a vessel to puke in for the 1 hour drive home, we had to buy a lg soda, dump it out and hope he didn't fill it up. Luckily he felt fine afterwards, but I was not taking any chances. In retrospect, we had a lot of sue fans around us where our seats were, we probably should not have been so prompt in getting to the bathroom.
              I still miss the days when the Mrs. and I would get on the camera at the Kohl Center for the 'YAY/BOO' segment when she wore her sue jersey to the games (Kids never went to the dark side, thankfully.) I need to get set up with a TV sub for the weekend so we can watch the games on BTN2Go over the weekend.

Comment

Only time I ever got sick at the Kohl center, it was not food. If you have ever been to the Red Shed you can guess the problem..... Not one of my finer moments.....
                gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

Only time I ever got sick at the Kohl center, it was not food. If you have ever been to the Red Shed you can guess the problem..... Not one of my finer moments.....
                  LI Ice Teas there have shaved years off of my stomach linings.

Comment

I still miss the days when the Mrs. and I would get on the camera at the Kohl Center for the 'YAY/BOO' segment when she wore her sue jersey to the games (Kids never went to the dark side, thankfully.) I need to get set up with a TV sub for the weekend so we can watch the games on BTN2Go over the weekend.
                    A potential sue or rodent spouse would be a hard thing to reconcile with when considering proposing. She must have plenty of other fine qualities. My wife was a hockey virgin, but I had to convert her to Ford from GM. I kept my promise and a black Lincoln MKX in the garage was worth the wait for both of us.

Comment

A potential sue or rodent spouse would be a hard thing to reconcile with when considering proposing. She must have plenty of other fine qualities. My wife was a hockey virgin, but I had to convert her to Ford from GM. I kept my promise and a black Lincoln MKX in the garage was worth the wait for both of us.
                      I "met" her in a sports chat room on AOL back in '94. She was a huge hockey fan (grew up in International Falls) from long ago. I think I was just happy that she wasn't a goofers fan. Also she is the love of my life, blah, blah, blah...

Comment

It may not be the days of Gino Gasparini and his merry band of thugs from central/western Canada, but it **** sure is going to be fun having the Sue back in Madison this weekend.

Comment

LI Ice Teas there have shaved years off of my stomach linings.
                          We count a large one (I call it the big fella) as a "goal" a small / beer as an "assist." I remember that night was a 4 goal, 2 assist affair. Hat tricks are usually my max these days if I have a sober driver.

Comment

We count a large one (I call it the big fella) as a "goal" a small / beer as an "assist." I remember that night was a 4 goal, 2 assist affair. Hat tricks are usually my max these days if I have a sober driver.
                            Did you ever manage to pull off the Gordie Howe hat trick?

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Is the answer 15?
                              Not for 9 more years yet.
                              Originally posted by WiscTJK
                              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                              Originally posted by Timothy A
                              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Working...
                              X