Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930

Thread: Wisconsin Hockey T*M2=NCA2*7

i like that they kept going for offense for a full 60. 5-0 win over the #1 team, that's gotta help the PWR.

Teaching you how to Bucky.

Re: Wisconsin Hockey T*M2=NCA2*7

Just a huge, huge, effort up and down the roster. What a difference it made when Jack shut the door on some big chances in the first period.

Badgers got to their game early and stayed in it most of the way. ND certanly didn't want to play an 80+ shot game. If you could just put this stuff in a bottle...
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscTJK View Post
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy A View Post
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

FINALLY somebody knocked off the Irish! Congrats on the win, I really enjoyed watching it especially that last goal.

Yes!!!

This is the spark that will light the fire that will bring the First Order down! Wait....wrong movie.

Maybe this team can get to 16-17 wins and get on the NCAA bubble?

That would be awesome.

Let's go RED!

What a fantastic fantastic win. They made JJ proud for sure. Let's take it all the way for JJ.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Quote Originally Posted by solovsfett View Post
    Yes!!!

This is the spark that will light the fire that will bring the First Order down! Wait....wrong movie.

Maybe this team can get to 16-17 wins and get on the NCAA bubble?

That would be awesome.
    Probably need to sweep Penn St next week (and split other series?) for that to play out. Still not sure this team has shown me enough to believe they can do that. Win felt good though.

SIEVE chant & BUD SONG originators
    No watching on tv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you were in the stands, I was going take out a second mortgage and buy you a beer!

Nice wire to wire effort and win. They played as well tonight as I've seen in quite a while. Had a blast. Great energy from the Badger fans. Those other fans were leaving 5 minutes into the 3rd period.

We learned of Jimmy J's passing on the bus ride to Chicago. What a great loss for USA Hockey on down. I can't help but think this one was for Jimmy J. Stick taps, R.I.P.

Wisconsin Badgers Crease Creature

Boy oh boy WOWEE that was fun! I'm glad I made the trip, and was pleasantly surprised not just by the turnout, but by just how many Badgers fans were really getting into it, even upstairs. Lots of smiles, positive attitudes, and a guy filling (Philling?) in for Phil! Apart from the shenanigans at the end, how well UW played in all facets of the game was so satisfying.

The bonus: I was 3 rows in front of the Badgers' radio booth, so I got to celebrate goals with Brian Posick and Paul Capobianco!

Quote Originally Posted by MadCityRich View Post
    I wonder if Jim Cornelison will sing the National Anthem?
    Yes, he did...and it was AMAZING!

What a fantastic fantastic win. They made JJ proud for sure. Let's take it all the way for JJ.
    Notre Dame and Wisconsin both had JJ stickers on their helmets. Sounds like the Blackhawks jumped in and helped get those made up quickly.

Oh, and to the people who were comparing the Kohl Center to the United Center during the banner debate...the KC is nowhere near as large as the UC on the inside. I would say the UC is a solid 40 feet taller over the ice and the seating areas are probably about 40-50 feet wider.
    Yes, they are similar in general terms of "dual use facility with 3 large seating bowls", but the UC is much, much larger.

Quote Originally Posted by KaMiGo View Post
    Yes, he did...and it was AMAZING!
    It WAS great. You see it on TV, but it is SO much better in person.
    The Rock - Kessel 2020.
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi
    "License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Quote Originally Posted by MadCityRich View Post
    It WAS great. You see it on TV, but it is SO much better in person.
    I couldn't stop smiling the whole time...I might have even giggled for a few seconds. It is just such an overwhelming and powerful display, just overwhelmed me to be there and hear it in person.

Teaching you how to Bucky.

Quote Originally Posted by LordofBrewtown View Post
    Probably need to sweep Penn St next week (and split other series?) for that to play out. Still not sure this team has shown me enough to believe they can do that. Win felt good though.
    Winning two this weekend would probably give the boys a legitimate shot at getting to an at large position. Even splitting is going to make it much more difficult to get there as PSU will hold the PWR comparison win. Not only is that important but the Badgers need PSU's spot in the B1G standings to get to at least 4th and home ice in the B1G tourney.

Haven't won a series opener since Nov. 17th vs. Michigan, so now would be a great time to break that streak. Surprisingly, their destiny is still in their own hands. I've been saying all season, when they're good, they're pretty **** good. Need the good Badgers to show up Friday at the puck drop and they can still make something of this season.
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Help me wrap my head around this.......UW beats the #1 team (yes they split), and I mean BEAT them, and we don't even move up one spot in the national rankings? I understand N.Dame not moving down, but........😕
    The Rock - Kessel 2020.
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi
    "License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Thread Information