This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey T*M2=NCA2*7

Gurt he had no chance on these goals. Just terrible defense. Ess is just letting the guy skate right in on the last goal.
    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
      Gurt he had no chance on these goals. Just terrible defense.

He did. A golaie has to get some of those if he is elite.

Hayton is not elite.

Average at best.

Every rebound goes right to a sweet spot too. Watch for it.

Our D has actually adjusted and are often there now to clear them out.

Comment

Hard to watch this team just collapse on the defensive end. We just are not good. We look worse than last year in my eyes
        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

I'll give you Hayton hasn't been great.

Comment

But Greenway has to fight for a roster spot.

Something really bad had to have happened there.
            Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Can't stand making the goofs look like world beaters. So frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                Can't stand making the goofs look like world beaters. So frustrating.

They don't though.

They look just as uneven as we do.

Comment

Play decent defense and you win this game. Time to shake things up. Throw some guys in that haven't played this year.

Comment

Very hard to look at this season in a positive light at this point.

Yet another game it feels like that they should have won.
                    Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Berry looked good in relief.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                        Very hard to look at this season in a positive light at this point.

Yet another game it feels like that they should have won.
                        For sure. They aren't making the NCAA tournament this year either.

Comment

• I'm really disappointed in the defense. Time and time again they aren't covering or they're coughing up the puck in our own end. I'm sure Oz is coaching 'em up, by somebody isn't absorbing it.
                          Looking back, I was a little easy on Hayton, but just now rewinding the goals, yes he WAS going down early on a couple.

Oh well, let's get a split then get ready to sweep the Irish at home next week, then take a few weeks off to reset.
                          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                            I was a little easy on Hayton, but just now rewinding the goals, yes he WAS going down early on a couple.

That's his style.

He's like a youth goalie... always down.

Problem is these guys can elevate and get a puck side to side too quickly for a guy to be down all the time.

The third goal though... the D man stopped skating and let the Gopher player tap it in. Gonna look just awful on film.

Would like to see Hayton get a stick on the pass though - as Wisko said.

Comment

To me, the biggest difference in these two teams is simply that the goofs expect to win, and the Badgers, haven't really learned how to win yet.
                              Originally posted by WiscTJK
                              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                              Originally posted by Timothy A
                              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

The Badgers are still trying to learn how to cover the back door.

And not pass to the guy in the other jersey at the blue line.

Baby steps...

Comment

Working...
                                X