X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey T*M2=NCA2*7

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
    Hi fellas,I'm having so much fun. Our defensemen should work at Menards as turnstiles. This effort ****es me off. MN forechecks hard and our D gets picked.Everybody's up ice and we're shorthanded in our own zone. The freshmen defensemen next year better be ready to play.
    I am center ice thanks to a co-worker so I got a great view of this **** show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post

Which side?? I'm up in 323 holding my nose from bleeding.
      Last edited by MadCityRich; 02-10-2018, 08:12 PM.
      "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Section 102 here. Annoying any time the puck touches a forward’s stick it goes backwards.

Comment

• Ref just can’t let them play.

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
            Which side?? I'm up in 323 holding my nose from bleeding.

gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

The MN radio guys are not happy with the refs. Too tight on the whistles. They predicted this pre-game also, after last night's "let em play" attitude.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Im wearing red. :-)

Lucia read your post from the other day. Minnesota is forechecking hard, even when they're short handed and our guys can't handle it.

I want the team back that played Note Dame and Ped State.

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  The MN radio guys are not happy with the refs. Too tight on the whistles. They predicted this pre-game also, after last night's "let em play" attitude.
                  I agree with them. Let them ****ing play without getting TOO dirty.n

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Adam Burish on Fox hates the refs too. He's been complaining the whole broadcast.

I don't know about the let 'em play last night, I mean they did call 18 penalties... of course I think the bench minor was the 18th already tonight so I guess by comparison it was light work last night.
                    Originally posted by WiscTJK
                    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                    Originally posted by Timothy A
                    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Strobel coaches the PP? He should be ashamed

Comment

Strobel coaches the PP? He should be ashamed

Everyone on that bench should be ashamed.

Comment

• Tischke with his worst game as a badger.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                            Everyone on that bench should be ashamed.
                            Agreed. Incompetence at its finest.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                              Tischke with his worst game as a badger.
                              Yep terrible tonight

Comment

Yep terrible tonight

Bag. Skate. Please.

Comment

Working...
                                X