Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin Hockey T*M2=NCA2*7

Teaching you how to Bucky.

Re: Wisconsin Hockey T*M2=NCA2*7

Romeo the only guy keeping it close in that period.

Badgers are just so schizophrenic this year. Half dozen more Friday night starts like that and they'd easily be in the top ten.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscTJK View Post
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy A View Post
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

SIEVE chant & BUD SONG originators

Wait a minute.....it's 2-1 Badgers.......I go to the men's room, sit back down at my home desk and Posick says...."3-2 Buckeyes..." . I now it started as a 5 on 3 but c'mon.

and now 4 -2. ****. Out.
    The Rock - Kessel 2020.
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi
    "License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

What a meltdown in the third. I didn't see it. Just heard the last couple minutes when we took some goonish penalties. Sounds like Baker and Tischke may be sitting tomorrow due to the severity of the hits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the first 2 periods Wisconsin was the better team skating with speed and always on the attack but I think they set too fast a pace and faltered in the 3rd.
    Things got REALLY ugly & chippy in the last 10 minutes with multiple fights. Tischke got tossed on a game misconduct and won't be able to play tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by MadCityRich View Post
    Wait a minute.....it's 2-1 Badgers.......I go to the men's room, sit back down at my home desk and Posick says...."3-2 Buckeyes..." . I now it started as a 5 on 3 but c'mon.

and now 4 -2. ****. Out.
    Good call.

When Wags took that useless slash shorthanded in the last minute of the second, the air went right out of the Badgers and it was pretty much over. Until then it was all good guys.

Goals are 13-3 in last 6 periods. Yeesh.

I thought Inamoto played and has been playing really really well, which is encouraging. I thought Tischke has played the last few like he already has that pro contract in his back pocket.

Going to Michigan is looking like a much better possibility.
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Pretty disappointing season overall. I expected more this year.

SIEVE chant & BUD SONG originators

Quote Originally Posted by wisctjk View Post
    pretty disappointing season overall. I expected much more this year.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    fyp.
    The Rock - Kessel 2020.
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi
    "License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Is it bad Iím glad this season is almost over? Two years from championship contention. Goal for next year to make the NCAA tournament.

I assume the d-unit will have a huge turnover. Wonder if Granato encourages Tischke/Greenway to leave knowing how many players are slated for next year:
    -Kalynuk
    -Tischke
    -Greenway
    -Ess
    -Inamoto
    -Emberson
    -Miller
    -Krygier
    -Krygier
    -Peltonen

Forwards are pretty blah till 2019. Next year Iím only really excited to see Sampo Ranta.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalbooya View Post
    Is it bad Iím glad this season is almost over? Two years from championship contention. Goal for next year to make the NCAA tournament.

I assume the d-unit will have a huge turnover. Wonder if Granato encourages Tischke/Greenway to leave knowing how many players are slated for next year:
    -Kalynuk
    -Tischke
    -Greenway
    -Ess
    -Inamoto
    -Emberson
    -Miller
    -Krygier
    -Krygier
    -Peltonen

Forwards are pretty blah till 2019. Next year Iím only really excited to see Sampo Ranta.
    I mostly agree. I hope one of the other forwards can contribute points other than Ranta.

Re: D, Kalynuk and Ess are locks, the rest will have to prove themselves again perhaps the best incoming defensive class UW has had.

No surprise Berry is getting the nod tonight. Hurley maybe going in Will Johnson's spot, we'll see. Thought Ustaski, Ford, Dhooghe were the best line last night by a good measure.

Badgers have a 4% probability of making the NCAA's. Hey! That's TWICE AS MUCH as a 2% chance!

Just for fun, let's win a game.
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.

I'll be surprised if Peltonen comes in next year. It's a complete mystery what will happen with Greenway. He hasn't seemed to be able to get out of the coach's doghouse. I don't doubt he could sign a pro contract,come back or even go somewhere else. Impossible to say.

My guess is Kalynuk, Ess, Inamoto, Emberson, and Miller will all be very tough to knock out of the lineup.
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Blood Boiling with Rage and Hate Almington's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solovsfett View Post
    I''m a bit depressed re: hockey.

I have 0 interest in the badgers men's season at this point and am looking forward to next year and the year after.
    This has been a very rough season as a fan for me also. Iíve never warmed up to the BTHC and not being able to regularly attend the games in Madison has made it even harder to stay engaged. I know that the loss of the conference tournament as a destination end of season event was a major factor too

Quote Originally Posted by Almington View Post
    This has been a very rough season as a fan for me also. Iíve never warmed up to the BTHC and not being able to regularly attend the games in Madison has made it even harder to stay engaged. I know that the loss of the conference tournament as a destination end of season event was a major factor too
    I feel the same way re bthc and being in Milwaukee with a lack of local coverage and friends and wifey who no longer want to drive to Madison for games doesn't help either🙁

Another disaster tonight. Come on. Season can't get over fast enough. Just can't believe some of these periods they have no energy.

Granato still isnít back coaching. Maybe we are underestimating his impact on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalbooya View Post
    Granato still isn’t back coaching. Maybe we are underestimating his impact on the bench.
    Does anyone know why Grenato couldn't make it back for this weekend? Terry from DU and Greenway from BU looked like they played this weekend.

Oz was a head coach but maybe you are right.

Badger Backer
    Quote Originally Posted by cskowen View Post
    Does anyone know why Grenato couldn't make it back for this weekend? Terry from DU and Greenway from BU looked like they played this weekend.
    Iím guessing the head coach position came with other administrative, diplomatic or other donor- and public-relations duties for USA Hockey through the hockey gold medal game or closing ceremonies despite tournament outcome - especially after JJís passing. If he could be back, Iím guessing he would have.

Wisconsin Badgers Crease Creature

wew.

Fugly....

Thread Information