This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey T*M2=NCA2*7

Berry in goal tonight. Hopefully I can find a video stream to watch the game tonight.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Good that Berry is going because he's been good. Bad that through the break Hayton apparently hasn't shown some sort of bounce back to the elite form we all thought he would display coming in.

Greenway has been paired with Inamoto in practice this week. If they can keep their heads together, that's not a pair that will be easy to play against down low. Looking forward to seeing what they can bring to the rink.

I think in the various looks back at the 1st half, it really comes down to not getting quite enough out of the boys enough of the time. Ultimately I put it on the staff simply because that's where the buck stops. TM2 just needs to get more of the good stuff from more of the boys more of the time. Do that and the Badgers can still get in the mix.

It's a Great Day for Hockey!
      Originally posted by WiscTJK
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        Berry in goal tonight. Hopefully I can find a video stream to watch the game tonight.
        BTN plus. I subscribe per month over the hockey season to get max hockey viewing....
        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

I'm looking forward to Greenway playing this weekend.
          he has a ton of upside to his game.

I hope Berry starts both nights and I'm hoping Wisconsin can put together two solid 60mins this weekend
          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Badger Lines for tonight:

Malone Hughes Johnson

Wagner Baker Weissbach

Freytag Ford S.Dhooghe

Hurley Zirbel ----

Tischke Ess

Kalynuk Linhart

Inamoto Greenway

-- Davison

Berry

Kind of happy to see Hurley in the line up. He's played well every chance and he's probably the best skater of all the guys fighting for time. PSU wants to play fast so I think Hurley can be a plus in this game.

Let's go RED!!!
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

https://tenor.com/view/clean-cleanin...ey-gif-4550405

Big Ten Network sucks balls. I subscribe to DirecTv and get BTN2Go free; I'm not paying extra just for "plus". "Plus this" �� ��. (I guess the site won't allow a middle finger emoji.)

They have their main channel and 4 (count 'em FOUR) overflow channels you would think they'd use ONE for hockey. They do for football and squeaky-shoe ball.

Get off my snow covered lawn. Go Badgers.
              Last edited by MadCityRich; 01-05-2018, 05:46 PM.
              "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

I guess I shouldn't have wasted my money as the team didn't show up again..... Down 0-2 . I'm sick of this.

They are money grubbers that's for sure. I don't get BTN so the $10/ month isn't a bad deal and can watch replays.
                gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

I think the boys have used up the entire weekend's allotment of turnovers in the first 15 minutes of this game. Which is fine if they don't turn it over again in the next 5 periods.

Gave up a goalie assist. Yuck. It's like they haven't played in a month... Greenway looked like he hasn't played in a year!

Got some zone time and settled in a bit late, so let's hope it carries over and they get going in the 2nd.
                  I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                    I think the boys have used up the entire weekend's allotment of turnovers in the first 15 minutes of this game. Which is fine if they don't turn it over again in the next 5 periods.

Gave up a goalie assist. Yuck. It's like they haven't played in a month... Greenway looked like he hasn't played in a year!

Got some zone time and settled in a bit late, so let's hope it carries over and they get going in the 2nd.
                    Nope gave up a goal eleven seconds in! Really after the long break this is what they got? Pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                      Nope gave up a goal eleven seconds in! Really after the long break this is what they got? Pathetic.
                      Way to have the boys ready to go Tony. 4-0. PP and PK goals against... Embarassing.

Comment

0-4 on a shorty - walk of shame for Berry..... Puppies crapping the carpet.

Comment

Awful. Just awful.

I hope the coaches take some accountability for this terrible performance. There is 0 excuse for this. I don't want to hear platitudes or could have/should haves on the post-game.

"We came out unprepared and there's no excuse for that, period. We were terrible".

Playoffs? Are you kiddin me?
                          Last edited by solovsfett; 01-05-2018, 07:31 PM.
                          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Hey --- We get to count Freddy's 4 goals today, right? Is it tied?

It's odd because we generally only play this terrible in losing to bottom 10 teams.
                            I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

In hindsight, Tony leaving for the Olympics does not look good. I realize that this appointment as head coach is prestigious, but this team needs continuous attention and his upcoming absence I don’t think will bode well if things don’t turn around soon.

Comment

Hayton has made a couple very nice saves.
                                I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Working...
                                X