This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey T*M2=NCA2*7

What a rocket from Malone. 3-0 after 2! Looking forward to the 3rd period!

Comment

Stay on the gas in the third and don't sit back like Friday game at the Kohl. They have outplayed this team over four games and have zero points so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

What a one timer goal there by Malone too. Good stuff.

gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
          Stay on the gas in the third and don't sit back like Friday game at the Kohl. They have outplayed this team over four games and have zero points so far.

Are you at UC?
          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by madcityrich View Post
            freddy can play on team anyday.
            I'm not sure the fan ratio here but we are 10x louder!

Edit:get bail money ready for me. One obnoxious irish fan is going down. I'm 2x his age but in his state, and mine ;-), i can take him!
            Fight the Irish!!!
            Originally posted by WiscTJK
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
            Originally posted by Timothy A
            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
              Fight the Irish!!!
              If it's in their name, it's legal, eh?
              "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Bring it home, boys. Let's Go Red!
                I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                  Are you at UC?
                  No watching on tv

Comment

Nice win. Let's hope this is the spark for the rest of the year. Fun game to watch.

Comment

Take that Irish! Ha! Not so easy playing in the B1G, is it!!!
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

• i like that they kept going for offense for a full 60. 5-0 win over the #1 team, that's gotta help the PWR.

Comment

Just a huge, huge, effort up and down the roster. What a difference it made when Jack shut the door on some big chances in the first period.

Badgers got to their game early and stayed in it most of the way. ND certanly didn't want to play an 80+ shot game. If you could just put this stuff in a bottle...
                          I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

FINALLY somebody knocked off the Irish! Congrats on the win, I really enjoyed watching it especially that last goal.

Comment

Yes!!!

This is the spark that will light the fire that will bring the First Order down! Wait....wrong movie.

Maybe this team can get to 16-17 wins and get on the NCAA bubble?

That would be awesome.
                              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

What a fantastic fantastic win. They made JJ proud for sure. Let's take it all the way for JJ.
                                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Working...
                                X