This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey T*M2=NCA2*7

Everything just comes so easy when you have a 15 game winning streak.

Comment

Not to mention Hayton shakier than a whore in church. Unacceptable.I hope Mrs. Hayton, err I mean slufan442 is watching.

Mistakes are going to happen....NotreDame made some as well, but their 'tendie bailed them out.
      From what I'm hearing Hayton isn't. 3 G on 13 shots. Beautiful.
      Last edited by MadCityRich; 01-19-2018, 07:28 PM.
      "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Wisconsin Hockey T*M2=NCA2*7

Just disaster giving up that goal with less than a minute left. Played well at times but stupid offensive zone penalties and giveaways and down 1-3. This team is so frustrating to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Posick just said 8,000 tickets sold for Sunday

gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

Badgers need a goal before the 3rd.

Comment

Was that not contact to the head on ND?

Edit: These commentators are brick heads. How do you miss the contact to the head on the hit?
              Last edited by digitalbooya; 01-19-2018, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                Was that not contact to the head on ND?

Edit: These commentators are brick heads. How do you miss the contact to the head on the hit?
                Yeah, and he just kept saying over and over that the hit wasn't a penalty.

The Badgers have been pretty good in this game, except for the bad turnover. They've been getting good shots with guys in front all night but Morris has just been so good. Always in position, no wasted movement, and just waits and lets the puck come to him. Kyle has just given them up high glove side again tonight.

Should be an even game, the play has been good both ways. Let's get some on this pp, boys.
                Originally posted by WiscTJK
                I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                Originally posted by Timothy A
                Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

TAREK!!!! This kid is gonna be good for so long.

Comment

• Wisconsin Hockey T*M2=NCA2*7

Another wasted game with poor goalie play and turnovers. Outplayed golden domers tonight but alas another loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                      Another wasted game with poor goalie play and turnovers. Outplayed golden domers tonight but alas another loss.

I ***** about the goaltending a lot, but this is another game that I believe they cost us. A timely save that covers up a mistake, most of the time sparks a team and momentum flips. I don't recall a game where our tenders stole a game in the past few years.

We all know the goaltender is the last line of defense, kind of like a safety. You can see how that's working for the Packers.

Put somebody on the road 24/7 in the US, Quebec,, Ontario, northern Saskatchewan, the mountains of Alberta, Finland, Sweden, I don't give a ******. Find 1 or 2.
                      "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

What's frustrating to me isn't that they lost tonight, I mean ND is a freight train right now, it's that if they skated this well every game this year, they'd be in the top 8.

I thought Greenway really played well tonight, especially considering he's only played a few games. He made a few errors but he was even on the night, busted his *** on D and almost made some great plays offensively. I thought Freddy had one of his better games in that he was really truckin' up and down the ice. If he can play more time in a higher gear like tonight he can get going offensively again. Wagner was a monster. It was pretty solid all around. Although I guess Linus gave the puck away a bunch of times. Hayton was alright, nothing the last two periods. I just hate him playing from his knees so much and jumping around so much.

Going to be a long wait for Sunday for the boys.
                        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                          I don't recall a game where our tenders stole a game in the past few years.
                          Berry vs. the Goofs this season.
                          I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Call Bill Howard and tell Connelly to pack his bags. Then recruit whoever the H Howie says to get.
                            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• I thought they played very well tonight. I like our chances if that’s how we play from here on out. Notre Dame is #1 for a reason and right now everything is going their way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                                Berry vs. the Goofs this season.
                                Dang, I forgot about that gem.

Comment

Working...
                                X