Crazy in Russia 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy in Russia 1.0

We have one on the Brits. Rodina generates enough headlines on a daily basis to keep our interest.

The initial entry:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...d-wife-killed/

Don't mess with the Vlad.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: Crazy in Russia 1.0

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    We have one on the Brits. Rodina generates enough headlines on a daily basis to keep our interest.

The initial entry:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...d-wife-killed/

Don't mess with the Vlad.
    Gotta keep the people cowed. Thank goodness half of America is still awake.

Comment

subscribed
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Joe - would you accept Putin's rule as long as he issued a total ban on abortion? Seems like a fair question...

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Joe - would you accept Putin's rule as long as he issued a total ban on abortion? Seems like a fair question...
          I think he already has.

If I was a Russian oligarch, probably - as long as I was sharing in the profits. If I was a serf, not so much.

Do not judge VV Putin by our standards. He is Russian and a product of a system of absolute control by Moscow since the days of Ivan the Terrible. He is, in all but name, Tsar of all the Russias and rules like a Tsar with his own secret police to take care of the problems that arise from time to time.

He wants to be left alone, but if you meddle in his internal affairs, he will *** for tat meddle in yours. We overthrew his guy in the Ukraine, he, apparently, decided to mess with our elections.

Recognize who your dealing with and work with what you got.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

I think he already has.

If I was a Russian oligarch, probably - as long as I was sharing in the profits. If I was a serf, not so much.

Do not judge VV Putin by our standards. He is Russian and a product of a system of absolute control by Moscow since the days of Ivan the Terrible. He is, in all but name, Tsar of all the Russias and rules like a Tsar with his own secret police to take care of the problems that arise from time to time.

He wants to be left alone, but if you meddle in his internal affairs, he will *** for tat meddle in yours. We overthrew his guy in the Ukraine, he, apparently, decided to mess with our elections.

I'm pretty sure he meant would you take an anti-democratic strongman ruling the US, in contrast with our (progressively less everyday) democratic government, if it meant no abortion. I mean, you would be stopping mass murder...
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              I'm pretty sure he meant would you take an anti-democratic strongman ruling the US, in contrast with our (progressively less everyday) democratic government, if it meant no abortion. I mean, you would be stopping mass murder...
              No. I am not a Russian. I like our form of government. But I have no wish to meddle in the internal politics of other countries. We're not god.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I think he already has.

I think this is actually a fair answer, and I'll allow it; money talks.

Comment

100 years ago today, the Bolsheviks seized power in Russia.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Sure he fell....

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43781351
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

No wonder Dump admires Putin.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        No wonder Dump admires Putin.
                        Stay out of high floors, Kep.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Ahh, make a movie and he gets rehabilitated! Nikita Khrushchev must be rolling around in his urn.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...pprove-stalin/
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Not Russia but Ukraine.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...woman-14397965
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I think he already has.

Excuses and justification noted.

Sounds like a perfectly good guy to be pals with.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                              X