Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

  1. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    680

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    More on Lucas.



  2. #22

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Windham, NH
    Posts
    6,064

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Quote Originally Posted by Middle Street View Post
    More on Lucas.


    Sounds good. The Hawks could use some size and strength. That makes three recruits that will defiantly be coming in next season (Condotta, Dill and Stefanson).

    Any news on Zohovs? Is he still coming in for the second semester?

  3. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    680

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Quote Originally Posted by boblav1 View Post
    Sounds good. The Hawks could use some size and strength. That makes three recruits that will defiantly be coming in next season (Condotta, Dill and Stefanson).

    Any news on Zohovs? Is he still coming in for the second semester?
    I'm going to assume the answer is yes since that's what Jeff reported and I haven't seen anything to make me think otherwise. They have UML listed as his committed school on the USHL site. Unfortunately it looks like he needed to be helped off the ice last game following a bad hit. We'll have to keep an eye on future box scores to see if he's okay.
    https://twitter.com/YtownPhantoms/st...25542739845120
    https://twitter.com/YtownPhantoms/st...25783551549440

    Also, I made a comment here earlier about Zins not having UML as his committed school on the BCHL site. They have since added it.

  4. #24
    Ofcl Riverhawk Radio Meteorologist
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    South of Boston
    Posts
    8,944

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Quote Originally Posted by boblav1 View Post

    Getting a little crowded. That makes 19 forwards based on the current roster and the expected incoming recruits.
    Make that 18. Leclerc left school today to go pro in France.
    Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

    "I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
    "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

  5. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Posts
    3,801
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
    Make that 18. Leclerc left school today to go pro in France.
    No big surprise there. Underwhelmed by his performance to say the least after being highly touted for a few years prior to his arrival on campus. Good luck to him.

  6. #26
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Nashua, NH
    Posts
    8,127

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Newest long-term commit Seth Barton is the only Lowell player listed on the newest CSB ratings, with a C rating.
    Monty

    2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

  7. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    680

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Quote Originally Posted by UMLFan View Post
    Newest long-term commit Seth Barton is the only Lowell player listed on the newest CSB ratings, with a C rating.
    It's nice to see at least one recruit on that list for once. Here's a Neutral Zone Q&A with Seth:
    https://www.neutralzone.net/mens/201...owell-recruit/

    Some interesting comments on why he chose UML over other HE schools (Uconn, UNH, Maine).

  8. #28

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Windham, NH
    Posts
    6,064

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Recruit Chase Blackmun has been named to the 2017 U.S. Junior Select Team.

    http://www.usahockey.com/news_articl...rrer_id=752796

  9. #29

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Windham, NH
    Posts
    6,064

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Recruit Matt Brown has been acquired by the Odessa Jackalopes (NAHL) from the Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL).
    http://www.jackalopes.org/jackalopes...own-from-ushl/

  10. #30

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Windham, NH
    Posts
    6,064

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Quote Originally Posted by Middle Street View Post
    I'm going to assume the answer is yes since that's what Jeff reported and I haven't seen anything to make me think otherwise. They have UML listed as his committed school on the USHL site. Unfortunately it looks like he needed to be helped off the ice last game following a bad hit. We'll have to keep an eye on future box scores to see if he's okay.
    Zohovs did not play tonight and was listed as injured at the bottom of tonight's lineup card.

    https://twitter.com/YtownPhantoms/st...61484614213632

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •